Author Topic: THEY’RE HERE: Biden Regime Is Developing ‘Vaccine Passport’ Americans Must Have To Engage In Commerc  (Read 2119 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THEY’RE HERE: Biden Regime Is
Developing ‘Vaccine Passport’ Americans
Must Have To Engage In Commerce
National File, by Tom Pappert

After months of speculation, today The Washington Post confirmed that the Biden regime is developing a “vaccine passport” that Americans may need to present to prove they have received their COVID-19 vaccine before they will be allowed to engage in commerce in a “return to normalcy” that looks nothing like the past.

According to The Washington Post, the Biden regime “and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as ‘vaccine passports’ — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.”

They note that many businesses, “from cruise lines to sports teams,” will require individuals to take the COVID-19 vaccine before they are offered business. The Biden regime, apparently, views this as a positive development.

“The passports are expected to be free and available through applications for smartphones,” the Post reported. “Which could display a scannable code similar to an airline boarding pass. Americans without smartphone access should be able to print out the passports, developers have said.”

According to those developing the vaccine passports, they must be entirely unique, and not able to be hacked or tampered with, lest Americans engage in commerce without taking one of the controversial vaccines.

more
https://nationalfile.com/theyre-here-biden-regime-is-developing-vaccine-passport-americans-must-have-to-engage-in-commerce/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden administration is working on unified vaccine passport scheme but critics call it 'un-American' and like 'needing your papers' and should not be mandated

Biden administration is working to develop a'vaccine passport' to reopen the economy
    At least 17 different initiatives are currently in the works, according to data
    Passport will likely come in form of scannable code for those inoculated
    Effort has major obstacles, including questions about privacy of health data
    Some Americans are wary of anything that will appear to be 'mandated' by feds

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Agencies

Published: 22:13 EDT, 28 March 2021 | Updated: 08:42 EDT, 29 March 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9412921/Biden-administration-working-unified-vaccine-passport-scheme-critics-call-American.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Mark Trammell  @mark_trammell
From a civil liberties perspective, this is problematic on so many levels. @Liberty_Ctr* is watching closely and will waste no time filing suit if the Biden Administration implements this disastrous idea.
9:29 PM · Mar 28, 202

*Center for American Liberty (@Liberty_Ctr) defends the Free Speech rights and Civil Liberties of Americans left behind by the Civil Rights establishment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A "Mark of the Beast" solution.  I wonder if they work the number "666" into the design?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Totally unconstitutional.

2. Wildly impractical.

3. LIEden & Crew cannot but F it up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

Liberal Activist Naomi Wolf Issues Warning COVID Passports: ‘Literally The End of Human Liberty’
https://trendingpolitics.com/liberal-activist-naomi-wolf-issues-warning-covid-passports-literally-the-end-of-human-liberty/

They would be akin to the internal passports the USSR used to control and limit travel within the USSR.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Victoria33

A "Mark of the Beast" solution.  I wonder if they work the number "666" into the design?
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber friend, my doc will not let me have the vaccine, says I have to stay in the house, not be around people.  So, I have my own slave by name of Bob, who is right now out in this area running errands for me.  There are so many, he had to write them down.  One is to take my big computer to computer guys to fix it.  One is go by drugstore and pick up medicines.  One is go by my bank and get me cash money.  Pick up certain grocery items.

I guess I will live that way forever as I will never have a vaccine passport.  What if a new virus comes along that these vaccines won't stop?  Do you have to get another passport different from the old one?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 09:46:14 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

If Voter ID is racist then Vaccine Passports are also racist.

Make up your mind, Democrats.

6:50 AM · Mar 29, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1376487017681420290

Online Hoodat

THEY’RE HERE: Biden Regime Is
Must Have To Engage In Commerce
National File, by Tom Pappert

After months of speculation, today The Washington Post confirmed that the Biden regime is developing a “vaccine passport” that Americans may need to present to prove they have received their COVID-19 vaccine before they will be allowed to engage in commerce in a “return to normalcy” that looks nothing like the past.

And that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark

Revelation 13:17
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Biden Regime Is
Must Have To Engage In Commerce"

Fishrrman absolutely-fearless prediction:
This will soon be reality.
It's coming and even some of the Republicans in the Congress will support it.

Anyone who refuses to see this, is a-foolin' themselves...

Addendum:
If it's going to be implemented via "smartphones", I'll be in trouble.
I don't own a smartphone, and ain't a-gettin' one...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 10:13:15 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline roamer_1

And that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark

Revelation 13:17

What is interesting in that, is that Yah provides a way for his people *NOT* to take the mark...
More and more I am believing that rural life is the cure, just as much as modernity is the disease.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Saw this coming from a mile away...Fort Bragg has recently begun instituting a similar policy, albeit in "limited" form as the vaccines are currently "voluntary".

However, once they make it mandatory that one must prove vaccination to access facilities or engage in business, then that makes getting vaccinated de facto compulsory.

I see this becoming more common within private industry and the public sector in the coming months.  Want to come to work?  "Papers please." Want to go get your license renewed?  "Papers please."
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Liberal Activist Naomi Wolf Issues Warning COVID Passports: ‘Literally The End of Human Liberty’
https://trendingpolitics.com/liberal-activist-naomi-wolf-issues-warning-covid-passports-literally-the-end-of-human-liberty/

I have come to really like her. She's a feminist who loves men too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Florida Gov. DeSantis says:
  “I just want to make very clear in Florida, we are not doing any vaccine passports,” DeSantis said. “All those experts said that it was a bad idea. I think it’s a bad idea and so that will not happen.”

The Republican Governor added that people are free to choose their path when it comes to the vaccine, “but under no circumstances will the state be asking you to show proof of vaccination.”

Offline libertybele

@Cyber Liberty

Cyber friend, my doc will not let me have the vaccine, says I have to stay in the house, not be around people.  So, I have my own slave by name of Bob, who is right now out in this area running errands for me.  There are so many, he had to write them down.  One is to take my big computer to computer guys to fix it.  One is go by drugstore and pick up medicines.  One is go by my bank and get me cash money.  Pick up certain grocery items.

I guess I will live that way forever as I will never have a vaccine passport.  What if a new virus comes along that these vaccines won't stop?  Do you have to get another passport different from the old one?

@Victoria33 I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I'm pretty much in the same boat.  My one doc thinks I should be ok, the other isn't sure...so...because I have reactions to certain antibiotics and statins I think I should refrain, plus I don't trust the vaccine nor the gov't.

My fear is once they get the public to accept being vaccinated and carrying proof, the next step will indeed be inserting a microchip in us and they will not only track us but limit what we can purchase (they will have already taken all $$), where we can go and determine if indeed we are worth medical care.  It's coming.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
So if you've had the virus and had a full recovery you will still be required to take the vaccine to be able to "Have Your Papers in Order"?

Offline mountaineer

So if you've had the virus and had a full recovery you will still be required to take the vaccine to be able to "Have Your Papers in Order"?
They're telling people who have fully recovered from the virus to wait 90 days after said recovery to get their first shot. I know people who have done this, as instructed (and suffered the unpleasant side effects of the second Pfizer shot). *****rollingeyes*****

Online Hoodat

What is interesting in that, is that Yah provides a way for his people *NOT* to take the mark...
More and more I am believing that rural life is the cure, just as much as modernity is the disease.

I was reading a story earlier on how Covid hit Amish communities with nearly 90% infection rates because they refused to isolate from each other.  Conspicuously absent from the story was any mention of a single Amish person dying from the disease.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

I was reading a story earlier on how Covid hit Amish communities with nearly 90% infection rates because they refused to isolate from each other.  Conspicuously absent from the story was any mention of a single Amish person dying from the disease.

Likely not many did. Even their elders can pull a plow. That's a strong and gentle people, right there.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
1. Totally unconstitutional.

2. Wildly impractical.

3. LIEden & Crew cannot but F it up.
Only required for American Citizens, but not the tens of thousands (millions) of undocumented (illegal) immigrants being distributed around the country? My two word response cannot be printed here.

I will not comply.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

A pediatrician (actual M.D., not a Jill Biden-type doctor) tweets:
Joe Pilot, MD
@JoeSilverman7
I love the idea that these state vaccine registries can be used in some sort of enforcement role. I’m looking at a patient’s registry info right now and it’s missing about 20% of the vaccines we know he’s gotten.
It’s also telling me to give two vaccines that would be inappropriate for the child’s age.

https://twitter.com/JoeSilverman7/status/1376564030022811651

Offline mountaineer

Note the date. The Bee is prescient.
Constitution Dies Of Coronavirus
April 6th, 2020 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources at the National Archives, doctors rushed the United States Constitution to the hospital and were forced to hook the document up to a ventilator after it began having trouble breathing Sunday afternoon.

The document reportedly slipped into a coma en route to the emergency room and was in critical condition for many hours. Doctors confirmed the worst: the founding document of our nation was infected with the novel coronavirus. Finally, surrounded by one or two mourners, as most people in Washington abandoned it a long time ago, it slipped away Sunday night.

"Between both political parties constantly trampling all over the Bill of Rights and stretching and distorting the Constitution for political gain whenever it's convenient, I just don't know how much more abuse it could have taken," said one doctor as he pronounced the Constitution's time of death: 20:20, ironically. ...
Read entire article.