Author Topic: Sidney Powell admits it was all a lie  (Read 5190 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Sidney Powell admits it was all a lie
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2021, 11:17:38 pm »
Back on topic.  There absolutely was election fraud and I believe so much fraud that the election was stolen.  I have no doubts.  Powell confession or not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2021, 11:32:25 pm »
And your avatar freaks me out @corbe , every time.

Yes @corbe  please go back to the more traditional eye candy avatar.

Offline corbe

« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2021, 11:40:41 pm »
And your avatar freaks me out @corbe , every time.

I've had a couple of other Briefers that it freaked out and PM'e me.  So I changed it to something Not so Deep.  Loosely based on the Album by Uriah Heep 'Look at Yourself'.... :beer:  @roamer_1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2021, 11:57:08 pm »
Sounds good. I need to get back to work too, but I look forward to continuing the conversation.

Spent the day getting all the motorized equipment on this place serviced and ready for summer and I'm tired but I do want to get back to you today @BassWrangler

To start with, I will admit to being possibly taken in WRT the international aspects of what happened in the 2020 election and probably went a little overboard with some of my posts here.  I apologize for that but please do not take that to mean that I do not believe that there was MASSIVE fraud committed because I definitely do believe that.

Others have posted links to threads containing many real-time posts on the subject so I'll just leave it right there for now however I do want to say that I agree with what @roamer_1 had to say somewhere above as to how to fix it. One election day and purple fingers with zero computers or the internet involved is the ONLY way IMHO.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 11:58:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2021, 12:03:22 am »
Back then public school was necessary. Where else to learn how to fight?

I thought that was what the old man was teaching me out behind the barn... Well at least the 'how to get your ass kicked' part, anyway... So I got that part down early.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2021, 12:06:10 am »
True story.  My Dad had to walk several blocks to school. He attended private Catholic schools. My grandparents were poor and my grandma literally wrapped my Dad's feet in rags and cloth and he walked in the snow to school.  God rest his soul, he was a great Dad and made his way in spite of the odds. He was able to complete two years of college and he paid cash for our first house when we moved to MI and every house after that; each house a bit larger than the last.

That's the way you do. I reckon I would know to respect that man. Them kind wear it right on their faces. :beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2021, 12:06:32 am »
Spent the day getting all the motorized equipment on this place serviced and ready for summer and I'm tired but I do want to get back to you today @BassWrangler

To start with, I will admit to being possibly taken in WRT the international aspects of what happened in the 2020 election and probably went a little overboard with some of my posts here.  I apologize for that but please do not take that to mean that I do not believe that there was MASSIVE fraud committed because I definitely do believe that.

Others have posted links to threads containing many real-time posts on the subject so I'll just leave it right there for now however I do want to say that I agree with what @roamer_1 had to say somewhere above as to how to fix it. One election day and purple fingers with zero computers or the internet involved is the ONLY way IMHO.

That is something I called for. 
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2021, 12:09:10 am »
   I've had a couple of other Briefers that it freaked out and PM'e me.  So I changed it to something Not so Deep.  Loosely based on the Album by Uriah Heep 'Look at Yourself'.... :beer:  @roamer_1

That one looks kinda Linda Ronstadty @corbe

But don't change it on my accord - I don't mind being freaked out... Just kinda, "Ooh, naked chick..." with all of the good stuff missing... Freaks me out that way...  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2021, 12:15:09 am »
To start with, I will admit to being possibly taken in WRT the international aspects of what happened in the 2020 election and probably went a little overboard with some of my posts here. I apologize for that but please do not take that to mean that I do not believe that there was MASSIVE fraud committed because I definitely do believe that.

Hey... No worries. I was hanging on that too.

And I believe there is pretty massive fraud committed ANYWAY so... I started from there too.

:beer:

And a moratorium on media prospecting would be nice too... No expectations, no tweaking, just go in there and pull the lever, come what may. That was good enough for our grandfolks... Should work for us too.

Keep it simple because simple things are hard[er] to mess with

@Bigun

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2021, 12:20:43 am »
Nope. Private (Grainge Hall) schoolhouse... 7 miles both ways uphill... You know the drill.

Oh.  So that's why you didn't graduate.  Got tired of walking.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2021, 12:25:14 am »
Tired Of Walking ~ James McMurtry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6QsLb0is0c

Incidentally, his Father the Great Novelist Larry McMurtry died today.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2021, 12:25:28 am »
Oh.  So that's why you didn't graduate.  Got tired of walking.

Naw. I graduated. I had a horse... But that's as far as that went. At the time, the closest college was 120 miles away.

LOL! No, really. Christian school till 6th, two years of home schooling, and wrapped her up in public school. Bus to the Christian school, other than home schooling, walked to every other one, between a mile and a half and 3 miles, depending on the school. And yes, I did ride my horse to school, but not very often.

Offline corbe

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2021, 12:32:13 am »
   I was in Louisiana grade school when they forced bussing, that was a hoot!

BassWrangler

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2021, 02:43:48 pm »

@Bigun
Thanks for getting back to me. Sounds like we're in agreement on the state of things. I agree also with @roamer_1 that the old school vote in person, die the finger, approach is simple and effective. Hard to accept that Iraq has more honest and better run elections than us, but it seems that is the case.

Offline corbe

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2021, 04:22:15 pm »
   Next up biteme will appoint Stacy 'The Tank' Abrams as Elections Czar.

BassWrangler

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2021, 05:50:54 pm »
   Next up biteme will appoint Stacy 'The Tank' Abrams as Elections Czar.

I can't explain it, but that woman makes my blood boil. She is a criminal who is being rewarded for criminal vote fraud. My fervent hope is that she gets caught and goes to jail. I would give my left nut to see that.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2021, 10:59:10 pm »
Right, but is anyone here disputing that lawlessness occurred? I thought the topic was Kraken (Dominion servers changing votes en masse). I hate to sound like a broken record, but why do people keep pointing out other, much more credible, instances of fraud when the topic is this Dominion vote-swap thing?
I think we're more focused here.

The reason I post this is because, and I noted this back in November when this was all unfolding, that one can simultaneously conclude the election was stolen and/or manipulated, while at the same time recognize that Ms. Powell was pushing red herrings. Swap out Dominion for Diebold and I heard all these accusations 16 years ago in the Bush-Kerry election in Ohio, except it was from the far left. It was nonsense then, and it's nonsense now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

BassWrangler

« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2021, 11:01:52 pm »
I think we're more focused here.

The reason I post this is because, and I noted this back in November when this was all unfolding, that one can simultaneously conclude the election was stolen and/or manipulated, while at the same time recognize that Ms. Powell was pushing red herrings. Swap out Dominion for Diebold and I heard all these accusations 16 years ago in the Bush-Kerry election in Ohio, except it was from the far left. It was nonsense then, and it's nonsense now.

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2021, 11:15:04 pm »
   Instead of solving problems WE seem to be stuck in chasing symptoms for the last 50 years.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2021, 11:18:05 pm »
That one looks kinda Linda Ronstadty @corbe

But don't change it on my accord - I don't mind being freaked out... Just kinda, "Ooh, naked chick..." with all of the good stuff missing... Freaks me out that way...  :shrug:

You must be out of flour.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2021, 11:30:08 pm »
You must be out of flour.

three weeks now...  :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2021, 11:33:17 pm »
   I had a couple of PM's from Briefers, Females that I respect dearly, questioning my judgement about that avatar.  I tried all weekend to put myself in their shoes, even with help from @Texas Robin my brain could not wrap around that particular 'concept', BUT it was when @roamer_1 put all my ugly, dirty laundry on display in The Lounge, no less, I gave up, figured it was a losing war.   wink777

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2021, 11:40:07 pm »
   I had a couple of PM's from Briefers, Females that I respect dearly, questioning my judgement about that avatar.  I tried all weekend to put myself in their shoes, even with help from @Texas Robin my brain could not wrap around that particular 'concept', BUT it was when @roamer_1 put all my ugly, dirty laundry on display in The Lounge, no less, I gave up, figured it was a losing war.   wink777

Beats me @corbe  :shrug: There ain't nothing wrong with that pic that wouldn't show under a dress. So technically, tastefully done IMHO. I can even appreciate the artistry - The presentation... What's wrong is also what's missing, and what ain't there cannot be an offense. I ain't offended. Just freaked out.

Offline corbe

« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2021, 11:43:23 pm »
   Maybe it's you that needs to be thinking of Women more than just one big hole.   :rolling:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2021, 11:45:08 pm »
   Maybe it's you that needs to be thinking of Women more than just one big hole.   :rolling:

HAHAHAHA! Never even occurred to me.  :silly: