Author Topic: Sidney Powell admits it was all a lie  (Read 5178 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Sidney Powell admits it was all a lie
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2021, 09:34:31 pm »
Georgia failed. No doubt. But then what?

Well it certainly can't be fixed by passing a law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2021, 09:37:15 pm »

Not 100%. Might make it a bit harder for them. I believe the way to make it MUCH more difficult for them is to randomize poll workers (maybe just the supervisors). Send them to a county that's not known until a few days before the election. This will break up the pre-planned fraud in counties like Fulton.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2021, 09:41:07 pm »
FACTS. GAWD but I hate all the martyr crap. Giuliani is good at publicity. It's what he does. The minute he was assigned lead, I knew it was going to be a public farce. I had hoped there were real lawyers doing real law behind the scenes.... But apparently not.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,176.0.html

pointing-up  This link contains massive amounts of information -- per contested state.  The information was posted in real time, often with live video links.  There were committee hearings, both at the state and federal levels; eyewitness testimony under oath, affidavits under penalty of perjury, video evidence, IT testimony under oath -- with tangible proof of electronic manipulation, updates on court dismissals, and on and on and on. 

If someone is stating that no fraud happened or happened to a minor extent, he or she is painfully uninformed --- and given the events and documentation we reported right here in Briefer City, the uninformed are willfully so.

I'll defend anyone's right to be willfully uninformed.  I question that same person's right to spout off as an expert.  Such actions are both counterproductive and self-serving.

To those who doubt the validity of the claims of massive, coordinated election and voter fraud:  Why not educate yourself and spend a week here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,176.0.html  -- and then rejoin the discussion?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2021, 09:41:51 pm »
Not 100%. Might make it a bit harder for them. I believe the way to make it MUCH more difficult for them is to randomize poll workers (maybe just the supervisors). Send them to a county that's not known until a few days before the election. This will break up the pre-planned fraud in counties like Fulton.

Why can't we simply have the software flag any ballot put through the system more than once?  If we can't even do that - two friggin lines of code - then everything else is pointless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2021, 09:44:49 pm »
Why can't we simply have the software flag any ballot put through the system more than once?  If we can't even do that - two friggin lines of code - then everything else is pointless.

Of course, we could do that, but I think Dems are crafty enough to find a way to work around safeguards. That's why I want to minimize their ability to organize the cheating by breaking up the hot spots where the shenanigans always occur (i.e. Fulton County).

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2021, 09:47:29 pm »
I also invited everyone to read, or reread, this compelling confession:

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
Time, FEBRUARY 4, 2021 5:40 AM EST, BY MOLLY BALL

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2021, 09:48:58 pm »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,176.0.html

pointing-up  This link contains massive amounts of information -- per contested state.  The information was posted in real time, often with live video links.  There were committee hearings, both at the state and federal levels; eyewitness testimony under oath, affidavits under penalty of perjury, video evidence, IT testimony under oath -- with tangible proof of electronic manipulation, updates on court dismissals, and on and on and on. 

If someone is stating that no fraud happened or happened to a minor extent, he or she is painfully uninformed --- and given the events and documentation we reported right here in Briefer City, the uninformed are willfully so.

I'll defend anyone's right to be willfully uninformed.  I question that same person's right to spout off as an expert.  Such actions are both counterproductive and self-serving.

To those who doubt the validity of the claims of massive, coordinated election and voter fraud:  Why not educate yourself and spend a week here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,176.0.html  -- and then rejoin the discussion?

MEH. Heard it all. Seen it all. MEH.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2021, 09:50:57 pm »

Well what the hell else is there?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2021, 09:54:59 pm »

More than that, electronically every single ballot can be serialized and identified. Tied to a receipt. Votes in question could be published and those with a receipt could then step forward.

Personally, I would throw the damn computers out and go down to purple finger and nothing else.
And all of it done in a day - A single day.

Leaves no room for finding ballots.

BassWrangler

Offline corbe

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2021, 10:06:46 pm »
   I was under thee impression that when Roma/GOP advised the Trump Campaign that they weren't picking up the tab for Powell, Wood (?), etc...  The Trump SuperPAC bailed too, for good reason. 
   He's probably got twice the amount of $$$ on hand than the GOP.  :shrug: 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2021, 10:11:39 pm »
MEH. Heard it all. Seen it all. MEH.

Witnessing your level of confusion, this cannot possibly be true.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2021, 10:14:37 pm »
Witnessing your level of confusion, this cannot possibly be true.

Not confused at all - Just unbelieving.
And with good cause.

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2021, 10:29:37 pm »
Not confused at all - Just unbelieving.
And with good cause.

I'll grant you there are many more dots on the page than most people can connect.

I blame public school education.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 10:30:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2021, 10:31:08 pm »
I'll grant you there are many more dots on the page than most people can connect.

I blame public schooling.

For what other people do? Yeah, me too.  :laugh:

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2021, 10:38:03 pm »
For what other people do? Yeah, me too.  :laugh:

There you go again, bless your heart.  No, I blame the public schools for you being unable to connect more than two dots on a page. 

Not a big deal ... you seem quite happy clearing the mud, and this is what really matters.  happy77

Offline corbe

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2021, 10:41:06 pm »
   I doubt they had public schools when @roamer_1 was growing up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2021, 10:47:15 pm »

They don't now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2021, 10:57:01 pm »
There you go again, bless your heart.  No, I blame the public schools for you being unable to connect more than two dots on a page. 

Not a big deal ... you seem quite happy clearing the mud, and this is what really matters.  happy77

Wasn't much for public school... Nice try though. I confess I had some, but not much

Online roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2021, 10:59:15 pm »

Nope. Private (Grainge Hall) schoolhouse... 7 miles both ways uphill... You know the drill.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2021, 11:04:34 pm »
And your avatar freaks me out @corbe , every time.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2021, 11:05:04 pm »
   I was under thee impression that when Roma/GOP advised the Trump Campaign that they weren't picking up the tab for Powell, Wood (?), etc...  The Trump SuperPAC bailed too, for good reason. 
   He's probably got twice the amount of $$$ on hand than the GOP.  :shrug:

Something like that.  I believe his first team of lawyers bailed.  I didn't read as to why.

Regardless, there was fraud. There was enough evidence that judges should have heard cases AND our SCOTUS shouldn't have been afraid to hear the case for fear of a public backlash.  That fear of public backlash indicates to me that they knew that there was a strong possibility of fraud and would have to rule accordingly.  The fix was in from the leftists/globalist long before the election.  The Russian collusion didn't work, impeachment I didn't work, COVID didn't work so they had no choice but to steal the dang election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2021, 11:10:26 pm »
Back then public school was necessary. Where else to learn how to fight?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2021, 11:12:19 pm »
And your avatar freaks me out @corbe , every time.

Vampires can't be seen in a mirror.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2021, 11:13:03 pm »
Nope. Private (Grainge Hall) schoolhouse... 7 miles both ways uphill... You know the drill.

True story.  My Dad had to walk several blocks to school. He attended private Catholic schools. My grandparents were poor and my grandma literally wrapped my Dad's feet in rags and cloth and he walked in the snow to school.  God rest his soul, he was a great Dad and made his way in spite of the odds. He was able to complete two years of college and he paid cash for our first house when we moved to MI and every house after that; each house a bit larger than the last.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.