Author Topic: Chris Wallace Confronts Psaki About Media Access to Border Facilities: ‘You Are Being Less Transpar  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Wallace Confronts Psaki About Media Access to Border Facilities: ‘You Are Being Less Transparent Than the Trump Administration’

By Josh FeldmanMar 28th, 2021, 9:39 am

Fox News’ Chris Wallace spoke with White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Sunday and opened by asking about the migrant surge at the border — particularly the lack of media access to border facilities.

President Joe Biden was questioned on that issue during his Thursday press conference. He said, “You’ll have full access to everything once we get this thing moving.”

Wallace noted to Psaki that “the only way we know how bad conditions are” right now is because of pictures that members of Congress released.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-wallace-confronts-psaki-about-media-access-to-border-facilities-you-are-being-less-transparent-than-the-trump-administration/

Offline dfwgator

What's Chris complaining about, he got his wish.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What's Chris complaining about, he got his wish.

In spades.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
What, suddenly he's against getting invaded?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What, suddenly he's against getting invaded?

Wallace doesn't give a crap, he was born with a silver microphone in his mouth and lives behind the walls he thinks are good for him but bad for the rest of us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I hope Wallace isn’t expecting a round of applause for finally acknowledging the obvious. Especially when the a**hole knows darn well what he’s implying about the Trump administration is a lie.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 06:15:56 pm by skeeter »