Author Topic: Georgia Drives Democrats Insane  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia Drives Democrats Insane
« on: March 28, 2021, 01:40:59 pm »
March 28, 2021
By Jeff Crouere

The 2020 election was controversial for the state of Georgia, as many questions were raised about the integrity of the vote.  There were concerns about a multitude of issues such as the possibility that ballots were scanned multiple times to questions about mysterious suitcases of votes being counted after GOP observers were no longer present.

Absentee and mail-in ballots were also counted despite the lack of voter identification requirements.  Due to concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, 1.3 million voters in Georgia mailed in absentee ballots in the 2020 election.

With the changes and confusion, there was a long delay in the election results being certified.  While Georgia officials claimed that the results were accurate, many Republicans were upset and demanded that the 2020 election issues be addressed in new legislation. 

In response, the Georgia Assembly passed an election reform bill.  It received strong support from Georgia Republicans but was opposed by state Democrats.  The state House of Representatives voted 100-75 in favor of the bill, and the state Senate approved it by a 34-20 margin.  On Thursday, Georgia governor Brian Kemp signed the bill into law. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/georgia_drives_democrats_insane.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: Georgia Drives Democrats Insane
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 03:02:10 pm »
March 28, 2021
By Jeff Crouere

In response, the Georgia Assembly passed an election reform bill.  It received strong support from Georgia Republicans but was opposed by state Democrats.  The state House of Representatives voted 100-75 in favor of the bill, and the state Senate approved it by a 34-20 margin.  On Thursday, Georgia governor Brian Kemp signed the bill into law. 

This is the sort of state-level action necessary to preclude repeat performances of the 2020 election.  The GA State Legislature must be prepared decisively to assert its distinct authority over the state election code, and unfortunately that might include a stare-down with SCOTUS.
James 1:20

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 03:21:28 pm »
I want to see what happens if the Supreme Court rules that the federal government can write state election laws.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 03:32:57 pm »

It's not a very long drive.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 03:33:36 pm »
I want to see what happens if the Supreme Court rules that the federal government can write state election laws.

Welcome to world of HR1 and a profound and lasting victory for the marxists. 

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 03:34:03 pm »

If that's not a justification for secession, than I do not know what is.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 03:55:28 pm »
If that's not a justification for secession, than I do not know what is.

Sorry, but secession isn't going to happen .. nor is anything else.  This nation is going to die with a whimper.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:57:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 04:02:21 pm »
Sorry, but secession isn't going to happen .. nor is anything else.  This nation is going to die with a whimper.

Agree.  The Chicoms have to be laughing their asses off.  The takeover will take place barely a shot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 07:10:28 pm »

Didn't say it was going to happen, just that this would be clear justification.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2021, 07:17:09 pm »

The next Civil War won't be between the States, it will be between neighborhoods.