Author Topic: Biden: I’m ‘Flattered’ Illegals Are Rushing Border Because They Think I’m ‘A Good Guy’  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Biden: I’m ‘Flattered’ Illegals Are Rushing Border Because They Think I’m ‘A Good Guy’

Yeah, he actually said that.
John Salvatore

on March 25, 2021

By John Salvatore

Joe Biden proved, beyond all reasonable doubt, that he is in no position to be the most powerful man in the world based off of his first press conference. He was pretty much reading from a script the whole time; his notebook.

Trump didn’t do that when he spoke with the press.

This guy is a trip!

From The Daily Wire:

https://flagandcross.com/biden-im-flattered-illegals-are-rushing-border-because-they-think-im-a-good-guy/

rangerrebew

Is he flattered by the number of people who died, were raped, were abused? :3:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Okay Joe, we'll make a deal with you....  If you think they think you are such a great guy....   Go to the border, and please get into 30x40 room with about 50 of them for an hour without your SS Detail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Um, sorry Joe but Puto Idiota does not mean good guy **nononono*

Online libertybele

Biden: I’m ‘Flattered’ Illegals Are Rushing Border Because They Think I’m ‘A Good Guy’

Yeah, he actually said that.
John Salvatore

on March 25, 2021

By John Salvatore

Joe Biden proved, beyond all reasonable doubt, that he is in no position to be the most powerful man in the world based off of his first press conference. He was pretty much reading from a script the whole time; his notebook.

Trump didn’t do that when he spoke with the press.

This guy is a trip!

From The Daily Wire:

https://flagandcross.com/biden-im-flattered-illegals-are-rushing-border-because-they-think-im-a-good-guy/

The guy isn't cognizant most of the time and the rest of the time he is plain delusional or spews what he's told to say.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Levin has it right:

Illegal immigrants are crossing the border not because President Joe Biden is a "moral, decent man," as PBS journalist Yamiche Acindor suggested, but because he is an "idiot," conservative radio host Mark Levin said Thursday.

“The perception of you that got you elected as a moral, decent man is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and entrusting you with unaccompanied minors," Acindor told Biden.

"No, they're not coming because you're the nice guy. They're coming because you're an idiot," Levin responded. "You've said that they should come and they know that you don't mean it when you tell them not to come....Then you lie about President Trump allowing little kids to die on the border."............

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/quinn-weimer/levin-illegals-not-coming-because-bidens-nice-because-hes-idiot

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Code for I just depended on my Depends.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Code for I just depended on my Depends.

Debatable; I don't think he know which end is up.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley