Author Topic: ATF Considers Changing Definition of ‘Firearm’ in Order to Target ‘Ghost Guns’  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ATF Considers Changing Definition of ‘Firearm’ in Order to Target ‘Ghost Guns’

AWR Hawkins 27 Mar 2021

The ATF is weighing changes to the definition of “firearm” in order to target guns built from kits and/or parts printed on 3D printers.

Democrats often refer to such guns as “ghost guns,” claiming they present a way to bypass gun control.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the ATF is framing the scenario as an expansion of what can be categorized as a “firearm,” a move that “could subject ghost guns to the same regulations as other firearms.”

The ATF’s April Langwell defended the agency’s look into new regulations for such guns, saying, “ATF routinely meets with our regulated industry participants to discuss matters of mutual concern. One of those meetings is scheduled for this week, and ATF looks forward to continuing this important dialogue.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/27/atf-considers-changing-definition-of-firearm-in-order-to-target-ghost-guns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
A gun is a gun is a firearm.   

The bigger question is the simpler question:

Since the Constitution forbids infringement on gun ownership, why is there an "F" in the BATF at all?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gotta be a Clinton era appointee behind this....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I wouldn't think that the BATFE could do it on their own. It would have to come thru Congress, like the EVIL NFA-1934 and GCA-1968 did.