Author Topic: Top 10 illegal immigrant fugitive busted by Boston agents  (Read 214 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Top 10 illegal immigrant fugitive busted by Boston agents
« on: March 26, 2021, 08:46:49 pm »
https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03/25/top-10-illegal-immigrant-fugitive-busted-by-boston-agents/

Top 10 illegal immigrant fugitive busted by Boston agents
Manhunt included questioning of West Roxbury jogger in October

By Joe Dwinell | joed@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: March 25, 2021 at 8:15 p.m. | UPDATED: March 25, 2021 at 8:24 p.m.

One of the nation’s Top 10 most wanted illegal immigrants was busted by Boston ICE agents as the rush of migrants into the country hits a crisis level along the southern border.

Drug trafficker Friendly Grandoit, 42, of Haiti, was arrested by Boston-based immigration agents and now faces up to 20 years in jail, a $250,000 fine and deportation, the Herald learned Thursday. ...

... Others on the Top 10 list of illegal immigrants previously deported includes:

A 48-year-old Mexican man sentenced to life in prison for homicide. He was last seen in Houston.
A 23-year-old Mexican man wanted for kidnapping. He’s possibly in Illinois.
A 28-year-old from Mexico convicted of sexually assaulting a minor. He was last seen in New Jersey.
A 34-year-old native of Guatemala arrested for filming a child in a sex act. He was also last seen in New Jersey.
A 29-year-old originally from Mexico wanted for murder.
Two Central American men last seen in California busted for manslaughter.
Captured: A native of Guatemala convicted of rape.
Captured: A 31-year-old from Turkey jailed once for burglary. ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.