Author Topic: White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control Executive Orders  (Read 1171 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: White House Confirms Biden Will Sign Gun Control Executive Orders
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2021, 03:39:57 pm »
This action doesn't matter at all!  Remember last eolection we were told the election didn't matter, we would just win the next Presidential election.  Many were warned many times, yet fools prevailed.  Remember, we'll just win the next election!  Some times getting your way can be such a beotch.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Tell me again about the next election, the winning again. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2021, 03:47:47 pm »
Yeah but they can present their pretty laminated "Principled Conservative- Trump Bad" card at their local Starbucks and get 0% off thier next Latte'
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2021, 12:38:58 am »
It's the strangest thing, i'm an old man and all those years i never heard a Conservative speak of how wonderful annihilate or acceptable annihilating America could be.  It's like a barometer of how degenerate and depraved minds have become.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2021, 12:59:41 am »
It's the strangest thing, i'm an old man and all those years i never heard a Conservative speak of how wonderful annihilate or acceptable annihilating America could be.  It's like a barometer of how degenerate and depraved minds have become.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I wonder if they'll be thinking about how glad they are they withheld their vote as the feds are rifling through their sock drawers looking for their Hi Point.