Author Topic: Report: Hunter Biden’s Texts Contradict the Secret Service: ‘Secret Service Came on Scene’  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Hunter Biden’s Texts Contradict the Secret Service: ‘Secret Service Came on Scene’

Wendell Husebo 26 Mar 2021

Text messages purportedly from Hunter Biden show what appears to be a contradiction from an official Secret Service statement, which maintains the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.”

A screenshot of the text messages, published by Jack Posobiec, who says they are from the son of the president, reveal Hunter Biden allegedly said of the incident that “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

She stole the gun out of my truck lock box and threw it in a garbage can full to the top at Jensens. Then she told me it was my problem to deal with. Then when the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene she said she took it from me because she was scared I would harm myself due to my drug and alcohol problem and our volatile relationship and that she was afraid for the kids.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/26/report-hunter-bidens-texts-contradict-the-secret-service-secret-service-came-on-scene/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34