Author Topic: Greta Thunberg Tweets How Penises Are Getting Smaller, Recruits For Climate Strike  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

Greta Thunberg Tweets How Penises Are Getting Smaller, Recruits For Climate Strike

gretaCiting a study linking pollution with shrinking penis sizes and babies born with deformed genitalia, Greta Thunberg tweeted Thursday asking people to attend her next climate strike.

In the study, Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of environmental medicine and public health at New York City’s Mount Sinai Hospital, found that phthalates, chemical waste released when producing plastics, are responsible for low fertility rates of an “existential crisis” proportion, Sky News reported.

With the rate that human fertility is dropping, Swan said, by 2045, most males will fail to produce sufficiently potent sperm.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/greta-thunberg-tweets-how-penises-are-getting-smaller-recruits-for-climate-strike/

rangerrebew

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man were did I put my Zager & Evans record....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

The jokes practically write themselves...

Offline skeeter

No wonder she’s always so angry.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No wonder she’s always so angry.

I bet she has one of the Pink "P" hats hung up back home in her garage.  Someone call home and asker her wife.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.