Author Topic: Biden admin calls on Supreme Court to allow warrantless gun confiscation from homes  (Read 4098 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All they will find here is my meth lab. So no worries.

@bigheadfred

You could always light up the gas stove to welcome them.

Guaranteed method of making an impression on them.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 03:55:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Judging by the amount of Fentanyl they're allowing to flow across the border right now I wouldn't think they'd care.

@skeeter

Oh,they would care.

They don't get a cut of the profits from homemade stuff.

Offline roamer_1

In the hierarchy of concerns the national debt becomes a bit of an abstraction as the feds are executing a warrantless search on your home looking for your guns.

You're kidding right? Soon you'll be selling your guns for a sandwich.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I liked Trump.   

@Sled Dog

Good for you!

The point is we are not supposed to elect,or NOT elect Presidents based on if we want them for "Besties" or not.

The ONLY consideration should be how they manage the business of the nation and how they protect and preserve our Constitution.

Trump passed those standards with probably the highest marks of my lifetime,while every Dim President,and a couple of the alleged Republican ones (can you say the word "Bush"?), did everything they could do to destroy it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There was Trump.

I voted for him, with no problem at all.

@Sled Dog

Same here.

Twice.

Hope to be able to do it again in 2024.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Our guns may be in our homes, our closets, whatever. Most of our wealth is parked in banks or brokerage accounts, where we can't prevent anyone from seizing it.

And that is why we converted our assets from a 401K into a Castle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

You're kidding right? Soon you'll be selling your guns for a sandwich.
no I’m not kidding. But debating this issue with you is like holding a live catfish in one hand, and I’d rather not. I’ll just let my lyin eyes be my guide.

Offline skeeter

I’m wondering what my options are for mine right now. I’ll have to give your route some serious thought.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

You are not protected. My memory sucks from chemo,but I seem to remember a law was passed back when Obomber or Bubba was president that allowed cities to seize private property if they could make a case the city could put it to better use and make more money from it. I think that little homo wuss from the North East (Bush appointee,IIRC) that lived with his mama is the one that cast the deciding vote in the Supreme Court that recognized that as being legal.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You are not protected. My memory sucks from chemo,but I seem to remember a law was passed back when Obomber or Bubba was president that allowed cities to seize private property if they could make a case the city could put it to better use and make more money from it. I think that little homo wuss from the North East (Bush appointee,IIRC) that lived with his mama is the one that cast the deciding vote in the Supreme Court that recognized that as being legal.

Maybe I should run for Mayor?

ETA:  The SCOTUS case to which you refer does not apply to states that prohibit the practice, and AZ is one of those.  The city of Mesa tried to pull that with a brake shop that belonged to a friend of mine, and he took the attempted condemnation to the AZ Supreme Court, where they determined the city can't take his property in order to improve the tax base.  The shop remains open today.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 04:44:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe I should run for Mayor?

ETA:  The SCOTUS case to which you refer does not apply to states that prohibit the practice, and AZ is one of those.  The city of Mesa tried to pull that with a brake shop that belonged to a friend of mine, and he took the attempted condemnation to the AZ Supreme Court, where they determined the city can't take his property in order to improve the tax base.  The shop remains open today.

@Cyber Liberty

Thank you for the update. Especially the part in bold.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Boy, did this thread go off the rails.

The bottom line is that -- before this regime of nascent communists is done, they're gonna be coming after your guns.

That means, YOUR guns.
YOU.
What are you going to do about it?

Fishrrman fearless prediction:
Just about everyone is gonna hand 'em over (unless they've buried some), because "the consequences" just aren't going to seem worth it to them.

Those consequences are:
Resisting, and either being shot on the spot, or going to prison (or rehabilitation camp) for a LONG time.

Examples will need to be made.
Are YOU going to become one of them?

Aside:
About fifty years ago, a man who everyone here would truly despise wrote a book about this -- almost exactly what's happening now.
The book is available free to read online, if you care to.
Like him or not -- and you won't -- the author "saw the future".

Just a matter of time before his predictions become reality...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Boy, did this thread go off the rails.

The bottom line is that -- before this regime of nascent communists is done, they're gonna be coming after your guns.

That means, YOUR guns.
YOU.
What are you going to do about it?

Fishrrman fearless prediction:
Just about everyone is gonna hand 'em over (unless they've buried some), because "the consequences" just aren't going to seem worth it to them.

Those consequences are:
Resisting, and either being shot on the spot, or going to prison (or rehabilitation camp) for a LONG time.

Examples will need to be made.
Are YOU going to become one of them?

Aside:
About fifty years ago, a man who everyone here would truly despise wrote a book about this -- almost exactly what's happening now.
The book is available free to read online, if you care to.
Like him or not -- and you won't -- the author "saw the future".

Just a matter of time before his predictions become reality...

@Fishrrman

I sincerely hope no one  posts they will resist.

Some things should come as a surprise.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
There was a memo to NEVER pepper spray me and bring more than three tasers.

That reminds me my son said while in the Navy he was trained to take down assailants after being blinded with pepper spray. Though in HS he was a Varsity wrestler all 4 yrs. He don't need to see someone to take them down. He loved taking down football players who were trying out after their season was over. The harder they charged the harder they hit the mat.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That reminds me my son said while in the Navy he was trained to take down assailants after being blinded with pepper spray. Though in HS he was a Varsity wrestler all 4 yrs. He don't need to see someone to take them down. He loved taking down football players who were trying out after their season was over. The harder they charged the harder they hit the mat.

Speaking of football in HS they would let the varsity use the jv as tackling dummies. One on one. They would hike you the ball and the other defense guy tackled you. One time I was up against the biggest, meanest varsity player. He was also the state heavyweight wrestling champion for our division.

They hike me the ball and this guy looks away right then. I ran right past him. I did the Forrest Gump run. Went from the 50 yard line to the goalposts and back to the other end goalposts with this guy chasing me. He was getting madder per step. I finally let him catch up to me when he was out of gas. Then he couldn't hit me so hard. It still hurt.

The entire team and coaches were laughing their butts off the whole time.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley