Author Topic: Biden admin calls on Supreme Court to allow warrantless gun confiscation from homes  (Read 4115 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I killed a man with a knife in 1996. 14 1/2 years in the system.
Should have joined the Army.
It's legal to kill people, in the military.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

What is this money thing? There ain't any.

It's stuff that non-rednecks use instead of doing for themselves. You ain't got to worry for it Fred.

:beer:

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
With each day that passes I become more and more convinced that the left KNOWS they have now shot their wad, and after all these years of carefully planning each move a micro-step at a time so if they met resistance they could back off and claim it was all a mistake, they are now 100 percent out of the globalist closet and the door is shut behind them.
.... knowing they have but a short time....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Should have joined the Army.
It's legal to kill people, in the military.

It is legal to kill in self defense. Which is what I did. Me and the Sherf didn't see eye to eye. Small town justice.

Look up SGT. EVAN VELA

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wanna bet?

As you sit oblivious to the nation crumbling around you. 

Yeah, but you sure showed us, staying home November 3rd.  Joe and Kamala thanks you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah, but you sure showed us, staying home November 3rd.  Joe and Kamala thanks you.

Not oblivious at all. I seen it a long way off.
How much funny money is in the air now after tumpy? Forty. maybe fifty T?

Sure it's coming down. Because Republicans every bit as much as Democrats.

So a pox on all y'all. And it is surely coming.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Come on Catfish, Roamer is here most every day ... "Oblivious" is hardly a word I would call anyone here.

I think Roamer did the same as I did, see Trumps past positions on guns as troubling. He was not a conservative that cherished the second judging by his fruits talking about banning guns. Even in office as a populist Trump attacked gun rights (banning bump stocks) and talking down the NRA in front of some of the biggest gun grabbers in office. He even appointed some out and out open judges that were gun grabbers.

Seeing Trump as he is, is not sticking your head in the sand, and it ain't voting for Biden.

Give us someone to vote for and we would of.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 06:31:17 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

Come on Catfish, Roamer is here most every day ... "Oblivious" is hardly a word I would call anyone here.

I think Roamer did the same as I did, see Trumps past positions on guns as troubling. He was not a conservative that cherished the second judging by his fruits talking about banning guns. Even in office as a populist Trump attacked gun rights (banning bump stocks) and talking down the NRA in front of some of the biggest gun grabbers in office. He even appointed some out and out open judges that were gun grabbers.

Seeing Trump as he is, is not sticking your head in the sand, and it ain't voting for Biden.

That's  right. But more so: A loss of liberty is directly tied to what the states and the people will put up with.... So that is a secondary concern to me - Largely repairable, or at least defensible... but crash the dollar and we will all be going to Venezuela, and nothing for it.

Since even here there is no will toward fiscal responsibility, I made the right decision to return to the basics and hunker down. I know I am right in that. And really, nothing else matters  Nothing else will fix a damn thing, and y'all  know it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Since even here there is no will toward fiscal responsibility, I made the right decision to return to the basics and hunker down. I know I am right in that. And really, nothing else matters  Nothing else will fix a damn thing, and y'all  know it.

UTTER Bullshit!!!!   There is no bigger deficit hawk here than I am. and yes it is the No. 1 concern  I have been screaming this  at the top of my lungs at conservatve forums for 25 years.  OTOH, I  can walk and chew gum the same time, and realize that fiscal responsibility is not 100.000 % of the true conservative agenda, and it should not dictate who POTUS should be, when differences between candidates are dramatic.

Like a few here mentioned the past 5 years, and early to my chargrin.  Ground shifting elections are choices binary in nature.  Sitting home because one candidate doesn't meet your 100% litmus test purity, show a lack of forest from the trees mentality.   Now as we wake up, and watch Biden take our guns, our fuel, our culture,  our wealth and confiscates our freedoms,  I find the retrenching of the  "wrong" NT crowd really perplexing.  How about just admitting your were wrong for once.

I did not like DJT as a person, but I lioved this country enough to know how much damage Biden/Harris/Bernie/AOC would do.  Thanks to 2020 election results, the collapse is underway. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I did not like DJT as a person, .....

@catfish195

Who did? He has to be THE most unlikable US President in history.

If his limo were to break down in front of my house,I wouldn't let him come in to get out of the cold.

So what?

We don't elect Presidents because we need a babysitter to take care of us or to be our newest "bestie". We elect them to preserve and secure America,and the "American Way of Life".

Or we did,before the airhead left and their blood brothers,the airhead right took over,anyhow.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 01:47:41 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish195

So what?

We don't elect Presidents because we need a babysitter to take care of us or to be our newest "bestie". We elect them to preserve and secure America,and the "American Way of Life".

Or we did,before the airhead left and their blood brothers,the airhead right took over,anyhow.

Point was I could put the personality flaws aside ,and vote for who the candidate who had the best interests of the nation. 

Offline dfwgator

You're gonna have a long wait, there hasn't been one since Reagan.

Offline skeeter

Point was I could put the personality flaws aside ,and vote for who the candidate who had the best interests of the nation.

In the hierarchy of concerns the national debt becomes a bit of an abstraction as the feds are executing a warrantless search on your home looking for your guns.

Offline dfwgator

@catfish195

If his limo were to break down in front of my house,I wouldn't let him come in to get out of the cold.

So what?

I don't know Trump the man, from Adam.  But I refuse to let my personal view of the man be dictated by what the media says he is.    Sure he did some things that were, to say the least, "Unconventional",    and it may not have been what I would have done, nor said,  but at the same time, I also knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In the hierarchy of concerns the national debt becomes a bit of an abstraction as the feds are executing a warrantless search on your home looking for your guns.

All they will find here is my meth lab. So no worries.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

All they will find here is my meth lab. So no worries.
Judging by the amount of Fentanyl they're allowing to flow across the border right now I wouldn't think they'd care.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@catfish195

So what?

I liked Trump.   

The most unlikeable president in US history was almost certainly the guy that was naturally born in Kenya and thus not a US citizen or president at all.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

There was Trump.

I voted for him, with no problem at all.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
There was Trump.

In 2016 I voted for the most conservative 3rd party candiate, whose name now I can't even remember.

In 2020, I voted for DJT to help prevent exactly what is happening right now.

Offline dfwgator

There was Trump.

Yes, I should have qualified that by saying "until Trump".  But unless it's DeSantis, I don't see anyone else on the horizon.

Offline roamer_1

UTTER Bullshit!!!!   There is no bigger deficit hawk here than I am. and yes it is the No. 1 concern  I have been screaming this  at the top of my lungs at conservatve forums for 25 years.  OTOH, I  can walk and chew gum the same time, and realize that fiscal responsibility is not 100.000 % of the true conservative agenda, and it should not dictate who POTUS should be, when differences between candidates are dramatic.

So it's a 'Mussolini made the trains run on time' thing, eh? Tell me then: Who the hell is going to fix it? You've proved that money does not matter - It's now off the table. At a time when it is probably the single most important factor. THE life changing thing is to stay away from Venezuela. And that is PRECISELY where we are going, and you know it. YOU KNOW IT, and still you're pissed at me. I ain't the one spending all the money - YOU ARE.

Like a few here mentioned the past 5 years, and early to my chargrin.  Ground shifting elections are choices binary in nature.  Sitting home because one candidate doesn't meet your 100% litmus test purity, show a lack of forest from the trees mentality.   Now as we wake up, and watch Biden take our guns, our fuel, our culture,  our wealth and confiscates our freedoms,  I find the retrenching of the  "wrong" NT crowd really perplexing.  How about just admitting your were wrong for once.

Bullcrap. He made hardly 30%. YOU GOT NOTHING! A bunch of hail mary EOs, NO governance, signed liberal bills. Nothing conservative in LAW. The HELL I'm wrong - AND YOUR LOOKING AT IT RIGHT NOW. It's ALL GONE! Disappeared! All smoke. And it always WAS SMOKE. So why don't YOU admit you're wrong. You're the one standing there with NOTHING in your hand. How the hell am I wrong when I called it, right down the line?

Wake the hell up.

I did not like DJT as a person, but I lioved this country enough to know how much damage Biden/Harris/Bernie/AOC would do.  Thanks to 2020 election results, the collapse is underway.

They're going to do their damage ANYWAY. Because nothing is stopping them. There IS NO OPPOSITION. Tumpy didn't stop a dang thing. He signed every damn thing they wanted right into law. YOU got temporary EOs. The liberals got law.

And the collapse started way before now. We might have recovered from Bush's bailout. But not BOOSH followed by OBummer, followed by TUMPY. There's your collapse. And it's coming. Hell, it's here.

The liberal crap has defenses. the states will rise against it. The people will rise against it. But not if they're broke and hungry. And you voted for that. There ain't no fixing BROKE.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I must be more confused than normal,because I thought I made the exact same point in my post?

Offline roamer_1

It ain't personality flaws - of which there are many. It's the structural damage. WHOPPIN damage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

It's about the basics,folks.

First they take away your right as a free citizen to own or possess a firearm.

Next they take away the right to Freedom of Assembly.

Next it is Free Speech.

After that,they just take away everything they want without even announcing it. You will know when you broken the law with LEO's show up at your home or workplace to arrest you and take you to a court where you will have to face a judge and PROVE you are innocent.

How can people NOT see this?

Offline roamer_1

Right. Because y'all are satisfied to vote for skwerls.