Author Topic: Biden Presser Was Such a Disaster, There Was One Moment That Showed What Elder Abuse It Was  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Presser Was Such a Disaster, There Was One Moment That Showed What Elder Abuse It Was
By Nick Arama | Mar 25, 2021 3:00 PM ET

Oh my gosh, as I type this, I’m watching this utter disaster that is the Joe Biden press conference.

It sounds like many in the press came ready with real substantive questions but Biden failed to show up with his mind, as my colleague Sister Toldjah just explained.

It seemed like he was trying to go from a script, he had reporters’ names on a list that he was calling on. Were there any prepared questions would be my question? Like this one that basically was Yamiche Alcindor praising him saying it’s his morality that’s causing them to come. Yeesh, propagandist.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/25/biden-presser-was-such-a-disaster-there-was-one-moment-that-showed-what-elder-abuse-it-was-n350185
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 10:41:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
He's looking pretty spry for someone who's at least 150 years old.

He has to be 30 to be a Senator.

He first came to the Senate 120 years ago.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.