Author Topic: White House, Secret Service push back on Hunter Biden gun report  (Read 577 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House, Secret Service push back on Hunter Biden gun report
By Jordan Williams - 03/25/21 04:07 PM EDT

The White House and Secret Service are pushing back on a report alleging that the Secret Service got involved in a 2018 gun incident involving his son, Hunter Biden.

The pushback comes after Politico reported on Thursday that Secret Service agents intervened after Hallie Biden, the widow of Hunter Biden’s brother Beau, who Hunter Biden was dating at the time, threw his .38 revolver in a trash can behind a grocery store.

The Secret Service said in a statement to The Hill that it had “no involvement in this incident.”

A White House official also told The Hill that President Biden had no knowledge or involvement of the incident.

“President Biden did not have any knowledge of, or involvement in, the Secret Service’s alleged role in this incident, and neither he nor any family member was a protectee at that time,” the official said.

The alleged incident occurred in October 2018, when Biden no longer had Secret Service protection. Biden wouldn’t get protection again until he became the Democratic nominee for president in 2020.

The Secret Service didn’t answer questions from Politico on whether it was informally involved with Biden’s security in between that time.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/544973-white-house-secret-service-push-back-on-hunter-biden-gun-report

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White House, Secret Service push back on Hunter Biden gun report
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 08:50:09 pm »
Th "Politico"  is not a GOP friendly outfit.  I think someone got to someone here. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 09:49:02 pm »
How is it Hunter Biteme's fault that his girlfriend had a disagreement with him, stole his gun and threw it into a dumpster?  Devil's advocate here.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 09:51:08 pm »
How is it Hunter Biteme's fault that his girlfriend had a disagreement with him, stole his gun and threw it into a dumpster?  Devil's Democrat advocate here.   :shrug:

Fixed it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 06:42:48 pm »
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
·
4h
Secret Service didn’t “push back.” They said that they have no record of the off book activities undertaken by the Secret Service agents that tried to clean up Hunter’s gun felonies. Big difference.
9:45 AM · Mar 26, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 08:21:12 pm »
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
·
4h
Secret Service didn’t “push back.” They said that they have no record of the off book activities undertaken by the Secret Service agents that tried to clean up Hunter’s gun felonies. Big difference.
9:45 AM · Mar 26, 2021

No record of off-book activities??? Damn! Who could have ever guessed?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 10:37:06 pm »
Apparently, "off the book activities" are no big deal to our various law-enforcing federal entities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 11:37:28 pm »
Apparently, "off the book activities" are no big deal to our various law-enforcing federal entities.
'Off the books', soooo they did on personal time gratis? I don't think so! If they were paid for their time while doing this little clean up on aisle Biden then it wasn't off the books, what it was was malfeasance and taking a political stance a federal employee should not allow in their official actions.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 11:57:03 pm »
Meanwhile text message have emerged late today off of Hunter's laptop that show that he said the Secret Service got involved in the disappearance of his .38.

The Secret Service is lying and they just got busted.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/26/hunter-biden-texts-shoot-down-secret-service-denial-over-gun-incident/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!