Author Topic: LIVE: 1:15 pm ET --- Biden's FIRST Press Conference  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: LIVE: 1:15 pm ET --- Biden's FIRST Press Conference
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2021, 08:03:22 pm »
I just started reading this thread, so do not know what is here but will read it all.

Did read the complaint that he only had 30 reporters inside and some outside, but 30 was plenty to be in the room. If he had 100 in the room, reporters would have complained about that.  Can't please all the reporters at one time.

The original 30 may have complained, perhaps.  The additional 70 certainly would have not.  Letting in 100 would have pleased over twice as many reporters than only letting in 30.

Am pretty sure many of you dumped on him because he is Joe.

I am pretty sure you are wrong.  But then I actually read through the thread before tossing out prejudiced characterizations of others that are not supported by fact.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2021, 08:07:42 pm »
There are a lot of versions of this popping up on Al Gore's Magnificent Internet ...

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

Reminder what a real press conference - with a strong President - looked like.

3:07 PM · Mar 25, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1375162425973018634

Trump had his flaws to be sure,  but I miss him tremendously right now.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2021, 08:11:35 pm »
"I have no idea if there'll even be a Republican Party" when when asked if he expects to be running against Trump.

Biden was not supposed to say this, but he is right. Unless the election process gets fixed the Democrats will steal every election. Especially now, since they have perfected voter fraud and all the Judges are afraid of them. If elections continue to be under Democrat control as they are now, there will not be a Republican elected anywhere for anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2021, 08:11:39 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Am pretty sure many of you dumped on him because he is Joe.

With all due respect, I dump on Joe because he is flooding the country with illegal aliens, has ended our energy independence driving up the cost of gas by damn near a dollar in three months, has thrown out a policy that would have dramatically lowered the price of prescription drugs, has taken the US from being a respected adversary to one to be ridiculed and disrespected as happened in Alaska last week, will soon introduce gun control measures and higher taxes, and on and on.

The only reason his age is also a concern is I believe the rats knowingly ran an old familiar face knowing he wasn't going to last more than a few months so they can slip in the senate's most radical leftist after he leaves for health reasons.

And no, he didn't 'win'. It was theft.

So our reasons for dumping on Joe might be a bit more complicated than you suppose.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:16:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2021, 08:13:41 pm »
Donald Trump never needed handlers.

Some would argue he did need handlers but not for the same reasons as Dementia Joe.  The lost President
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2021, 08:21:20 pm »
FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Falsely Claims Trump Didn’t Stand Up to China on Human Rights

Joel B. Pollak25 Mar 2021340
3:21

CLAIM: American presidents, with the exception of Donald Trump, stood up to China’s abuses of human rights.

VERDICT: FALSE. The Trump administration was the most aggressive to date on China’s human rights abuses.

President Joe Biden faced a question during his first White House press conference on Thursday about whether he would restrict imports from China that relied on slave labor. Biden responded by claiming that he had been telling Chinese leaders for years that “no American — at least one did — but no American president ever backed down from speaking out from what’s happening to the Uighurs, what’s happening to Hong Kong, what’s happening in country. That’s who we are. The moment a president walks away from that, as the last one did, is the moment we begin to lose our legitimacy around the world.”

Biden’s claims are false. The Trump administration condemned China’s Uighur concentration camps in July 2018:

We are particularly troubled by reports of the Chinese government’s deepening crackdown on Uighurs and members of other Muslim minority groups in China, including: undue restrictions on freedom of religion; destruction of mosques; unprecedented levels of surveillance; efforts to pressure other governments into forcibly returning Uighurs to China or to coerce family members of Uighurs still in Xinjiang to encourage Uighurs living abroad to return; and the detention of hundreds of thousands, and possibly millions, of Uighurs and members of other Muslim minority groups in facilities ranging from makeshift holding centers to prisons, ostensibly for “political re-education,” in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region. There are reports of deaths in these facilities. We call on the Chinese government to release immediately all those arbitrarily detained.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/25/fact-check-joe-biden-falsely-claims-trump-didnt-stand-up-to-china-on-human-rights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2021, 08:24:13 pm »
FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Falsely Claims Trump Didn’t Stand Up to China on Human Rights

Joel B. Pollak25 Mar 2021340
3:21

CLAIM: American presidents, with the exception of Donald Trump, stood up to China’s abuses of human rights.

VERDICT: FALSE. The Trump administration was the most aggressive to date on China’s human rights abuses.

President Joe Biden faced a question during his first White House press conference on Thursday about whether he would restrict imports from China that relied on slave labor. Biden responded by claiming that he had been telling Chinese leaders for years that “no American — at least one did — but no American president ever backed down from speaking out from what’s happening to the Uighurs, what’s happening to Hong Kong, what’s happening in country. That’s who we are. The moment a president walks away from that, as the last one did, is the moment we begin to lose our legitimacy around the world.”

Biden’s claims are false. The Trump administration condemned China’s Uighur concentration camps in July 2018:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/25/fact-check-joe-biden-falsely-claims-trump-didnt-stand-up-to-china-on-human-rights/
Remember the hallelujahs coming from the rat media when Biden was inaugurated  - finally truth telling and integrity are back in the White House!

These clowns cannot open their mouths without lying.

And these aren't "lies" about crowd size, these are friggen whoppers. Grossly misleading and damaging lies.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:25:56 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2021, 08:35:38 pm »
Biden Suffers Four-Second Mental Meltdown, Struggles to Move on to Next Question, During Press Event

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-suffers-four-second-mental-meltdown-struggles-move-next-question-during
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2021, 08:44:25 pm »
RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Asked about conditions in his border crisis, Biden responds “that’s a serious question?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6qpEmD_zY

Someone get this man a Doctor.  A medical one not one of letters.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2021, 09:20:56 pm »
Pitiful today.  The world is laughing their asses off at us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2021, 10:39:09 pm »
Bigun grumbled:
"I cannot believe that there are some silly enough to waste their time watching this fiasco."

I didn't. Just reading folks' reactions here, now.

Offline corbe

« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2021, 11:20:12 pm »
Opening Statement ~ Todd Snider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRi2RQCHYnc
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2021, 12:08:35 am »
All in all it wasn't to bad a job at lip syncing to prerecorded answers for questions that were scripted for The Raysiss Propaganda Ministry For The Heterophobic Left-Wing Fascist Agenda.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

BassWrangler

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2021, 12:27:37 am »
Anyone tune into CNN to see what their take was? I'm curious if it's 100% propaganda there, or if they've started the move to install Harris.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2021, 02:18:45 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

NEW PHOTOS: Biden's press conference cheat sheet has a picture of each reporter on it, their name, and who to call on in numerical order

9:06 PM · Mar 25, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1375252737479294976

Offline Idiot

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2021, 02:27:58 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

NEW PHOTOS: Biden's press conference cheat sheet has a picture of each reporter on it, their name, and who to call on in numerical order

He's dead Jim....

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2021, 03:03:17 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

They all Had masks on? HTF would dementia joe know who was who unless that is also a seating chart?

BassWrangler

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2021, 04:15:29 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

Wow.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2021, 12:30:53 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

I wonder if Peter Doocy is under one of those grayed and x-ed out boxes.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2021, 02:53:52 pm »
Anyone tune into CNN to see what their take was? I'm curious if it's 100% propaganda there, or if they've started the move to install Harris.

110% propaganda.  America has never had a nicer leader than Joe Biden.  The influx at the border is a testament to what a great guy Joe Biden is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2021, 04:15:14 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

I believe all presidents have something similar for press conferences - at least, the names and photos so the president knows who's who. But with Joe, it was "these are the reporters to call on, don't call on the ones we haven't indicated, because they'll actually ask a question."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2021, 04:28:11 pm »
I believe all presidents have something similar for press conferences - at least, the names and photos so the president knows who's who. But with Joe, it was "these are the reporters to call on, don't call on the ones we haven't indicated, because they'll actually ask a question."

Yes, I saw Ari Fleischer post something along these lines on Twitter. He said the pictures identifying the reporters wasn't bad, but having pre-selected questions was.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2021, 05:00:06 pm »

BassWrangler

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2021, 06:09:25 pm »

In addition to the note cards, some of the notes Biden consulted were hand-written

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9404629/Images-taken-President-Joe-Bidens-press-conference-using-cheat-sheets.html