Author Topic: Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights  (Read 640 times)

rangerrebew

Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights

The disturbing series of events during the summer of 2019 resulted in an investigation that made its way to the highest echelons of the Navy.
By Adam Kehoe and Marc Cecotti March 23, 2021

The War Zone

In July of 2019, a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands. Over a number of days, groups of unidentified aircraft, which the U.S. Navy simply refers to as ‘drones’ or 'UAVs,' pursued that service's vessels, prompting a high-level investigation.

During the evening encounters, as many as six aircraft were reported swarming around the ships at once. The drones were described as flying for prolonged periods in low-visibility conditions, and performing brazen maneuvers over the Navy warships near a sensitive military training range less than 100 miles off Los Angeles. The ensuing investigation included elements of the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The incidents received major attention, including from the Chief of Naval Operations—the apex of the Navy's chain of command.

The following is our own investigation into these events, during which we discovered these events were far more extensive in scale than previously understood.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/39913/multiple-destroyers-were-swarmed-by-mysterious-drones-off-california-over-numerous-nights

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ummmm.....
Forgive me folks, I'm dumb, I admit it, but...

"Multiple" destroyers?
These are capable, armed ships, is that right...?

With unidentified flying aircraft "swarming" around them?

Are not these ships capable of defending themselves in such situations?

If I was their commanding officer, EVERY captain of EVERY ONE of these ships would be relieved of duty pending investigations as to why they did not take appropriate action to defend themselves...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Half a dozen is not a "swarm".   Barely even a "flock".

It's peacetime, and for some Low-T reason the commanders of the attacked vessels refused to get snipers on deck to shoot the pests down.

We clearly need to develop battlefield weaponry to effectively EMP these things, especially if they really did start to "swarm" a ship or unit in the field.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is a sign.  Watch our Navy sunk in minutes because our approach to battle is not worth a plug nickel.

We keep spending trillions on a military with orders to behave like a bunch of weak kneed idiots.