Author Topic: Joe Biden: Dr. Fauci Is ‘One of the Most Distinguished and Trusted Voices’  (Read 655 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Dr. Fauci Is ‘One of the Most Distinguished and Trusted Voices’

Kyle Morris 15 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden praised Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday as he addressed the nation on the fight against the coronavirus pandemic from the White House.

Biden’s comments on Fauci — the president’s chief medical officer, who claimed a year ago this week that masks were not necessary amid the COVID-19 outbreak — came as Biden warned, according to scientists, that “things may get worse again.”

“The scientists have made clear that things may get worse again as new variants of the virus spread,” Biden said. “We’ve got work to do to ensure that everyone has confidence in the safety and effectiveness of all three vaccines.”

Biden then began to use Fauci, who previously stated he does not “think we’re going to be completely normal a year from now,” to emphasize that the vaccines are safe, saying he “told us” that.

“So my message to you is this: Listen to Dr. Fauci, one of the most distinguished and trusted voices in the world,” Biden continued. “He’s assured us the vaccines are safe. They underwent rigorous scientific review. I know they’re safe.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/15/joe-biden-dr-fauci-one-most-distinguished-trusted-voices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
JoBama and The troll Fauci will go down in history.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Fauci is likely responsible for the virus.  He was conducting research through the Wuhan lab - research that had been prohibited by the Obama Administration.  Back when he was telling everyone that masks were not necessary and that the virus couldn't be spread from human to human, he already knew it was a lie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Which Dr. Fauci?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
*cough* bullshit *cough*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Dr Fauci is the modern day Dr. Mengele on steroids.  In fact, Mengele has nothing on Fauci.  It is Fauci that should be called Dr Death!!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauxci is a charlatan hack who would be better at decison making if he had f'n dartboard.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
*cough* bullshit *cough*
C'mon, man! Didn't you know (hair spray) sniffer Joe would know? After all, he graduated at the top of his law class...

Oh, wait, that was another lie...

I know AquaNet works in a spud gun, but I wonder what kind of buzz he gets?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

EXC: While Fauci Was Giving Bad Advice to Trump, He & His Family Were Donating to Joe Biden.
    March 24, 2021
The National Pulse

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s wife and children have exclusively donated to Democratic candidates – including Donald Trump’s opponents Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, The National Pulse can reveal.

The news comes shortly on the back of the revelation that Fauci is the highest earning, publicly-funded federal employee. Meaning he’s using your taxes to fund political candidates.

Dr. Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady, heads the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center and has donated eight times to Democrat campaigns.

According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) database, every single penny of the total $2,450 sum has gone to Democratic candidates.  And the majority of the donations have gone directly to candidates challenging Donald Trump.

Five donations totaling $1,200 were sent to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and one donation totaling $150 went to Joe Biden. ...
Likewise, the little quack gnome's daughter Allison, who works for - wait for it - Twitter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org