Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Will Joe Show or Go

<< < (2/4) > >>

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 24, 2021, 02:53:40 pm ---This has got to be the most rehearsed event in the WH...if he has all the questions in advance I predict he will do just okay...if not he will get flustered and start insulting the reporter...

--- End quote ---
@mystery-ak

It was Trump who yelled at reporters almost every time he said anything.
I did vote Biden would lose his place in his written "script", but do not think he will get mad and lash out at reporters.  With this last killing of 10 people, he will genuinely speak about the ones killed, then want to take our guns.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on March 24, 2021, 04:47:19 pm ---@mystery-ak

It was Trump who yelled at reporters almost every time he said anything.
I did vote Biden would lose his place in his written "script", but do not think he will get mad and lash out at reporters.  With this last killing of 10 people, he will genuinely speak about the ones killed, then want to take our guns.

--- End quote ---

There is no way he can be reported by the press to have "lashed out."  That label is for Republicans only.  It's probably in the AP Style Book.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on March 24, 2021, 05:27:41 pm ---There is no way he can be reported by the press to have "lashed out."  That label is for Republicans only.  It's probably in the AP Style Book.

--- End quote ---

The Media Research Center counted the words different reporters used to describe Trump being " upset" and found the always said he was the following:
 "angry"
"furious"
"outraged"
"infuriated,"
"livid"
"Raged"
"fumed"
"erupting"
"lashing out"
"on a tirade"

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 24, 2021, 03:21:41 pm ---I'm hoping for a "c'mon, man!"

--- End quote ---

That'd be the beer drinking game...  :laugh:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 24, 2021, 05:54:25 pm ---That'd be the beer drinking game...  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for reminding me...we need to do a poll on the night's drinking game!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version