Author Topic: Sidney Powell Played Us For Fools, Now Says Her Election Claims Were Just Hype, Not Meant to be Beli  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell Played Us For Fools, Now Says Her Election Claims Were Just Hype, Not Meant to be Believed
 By TFPP Wire
Published March 23, 2021 at 4:27am

March 22 (Reuters) – Sidney Powell, a lawyer who advised President Donald Trump’s campaign, asked a judge on Monday to throw out a $1.3 billion lawsuit accusing her of spreading false conspiracy theories about the November presidential election.

Powell said in a filing in federal court in Washington that there was a “no basis” for the lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems Inc in January.

Powell, represented by three lawyers, argued that claims she made about Denver-based Dominion were protected by the right to free speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

She said her claims about Dominion were meant to be hyperbolic, and that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/sidney-powell-played-us-fools-now-says-election-claims-just-hype-not-meant-believed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sad how many people believed her.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sad how many people believed her.

I believed her, because she was excellent with the Michael Flynn matter.  I hope she loses the suit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I believed her, because she was excellent with the Michael Flynn matter.  I hope she loses the suit.
I believed her as well and I hope she wins.

If she loses I hope she leaves law and takes up raising alpacas in Chile. This statement does not bode well.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Naw....

I call her Kraken, and raise with a Loch Ness Monster.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.