Author Topic: Joe Biden Hosts Megan Rapinoe at the White House: ‘Not a Single Thing a Man Can Do That Women Can’t  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Hosts Megan Rapinoe at the White House: ‘Not a Single Thing a Man Can Do That Women Can’t Do As Well’

Charlie Spiering
24 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden hosted U.S. women’s soccer athletes Margaret Purce and Megan Rapinoe at the White House on Wednesday, in an effort to highlight the pay gap for women.

“There’s not a single thing a man can do that a woman can’t do as well or better,” Biden said at the event. “Not a single thing.”

He thanked the soccer players for continuing to fight for equal pay for women.

“I’m an unadulterated fan, not a joke,” Biden said to them during the event. “Not a joke. And both you and your entire team have inspired our daughters and granddaughters.”

Rapinoe repeated her claim she was not making as much money as the U.S. men’s soccer team, even though the team continued to win trophies.

“Despite those wins, I’ve been devalued, I’ve been disrespected, and dismissed because I’m a woman, and I’ve been told I don’t deserve any more than less because I am a woman,” she said at the White House.

First Lady Jill Biden also spoke about getting paid less as a teacher than some of her male colleagues.

‘This is personal to me because it’s personal to all women,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/24/joe-biden-hosts-megan-rapinoe-white-house-not-single-thing-man-can-do-women-cant-do-as-well/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm pretty sure that we females here would agree there's a whole heck of a lot of things men can do that we cannot - and vice versa. That's why God made us male and female*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

All this nonsense just evaporates twenty feet into the deep dark forest.