Author Topic: People are Noticing Something Odd About Kamala Harris & Biden Photos Showing Them Traveling Together  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
People are Noticing Something Odd About Kamala Harris & Biden Photos Showing Them Traveling Together

by
Kyle Becker

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris spend a lot of time together nowadays.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/people-are-noticing-something-odd-about-kamala-harris-biden-photos-showing-them-traveling-together-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I'm sure all the images of those two together all the time makes Nancy Pelosi's lips wrinkle in anticipation....
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

Exactly. Riding on the same airplane.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
quote; Hate can have no safe harbor in America.  Except before last election when democrats preached and supported democrat entities they fully supported-BLM/Antifa.  Must be that specialized and privileged selective amnesia democrats invoke for full political advantage and agendas.  Nobody polarizes hate like the democrats do for full political advantage, and their hate whitey agenda full of hate and violence, much like it was blacks before democrats decided to switch hate agendas.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions