Author Topic: Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men  (Read 428 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-top-health-insurance-provider-tells-employees-not-to-hire-white-men

Cigna, one of the nation’s largest health insurance providers, has allegedly told employees not to hire white men as part of the company’s broader critical race theory campaign.

According to an internal chat log obtained by the Washington Examiner, a hiring manager at Cigna dismissed a white candidate because he did not fulfill the company’s diversity standards. In the chat, an employee suggested the company interview a man with extensive experience for an open position. The hiring manager allegedly told the employee that the man could not be interviewed because he is white.

In a separate chat log, a hiring manager dismissed another candidate who he assumed to be white. The candidate was a racial minority. After learning of the candidate’s accurate skin color — and little else — the hiring manager allegedly reversed course and hired the candidate.

Hopefully the capable people turned down by Cigna are now at competitors, working to teach Cigna the consequences of race- and sex-selective hiring.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

It’s good to know where not to spend my money.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Huh?

This has been going on since the '80's.

As a manager at a petrochemical plant, I had to attend an annual HR meeting covering minority staffing, hiring, and promotions.
If you department was light on "points" You had to make a concerted effort to rectify that, or suffer the consequences.

This is far from anything new.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Huh?

This has been going on since the '80's.

As a manager at a petrochemical plant, I had to attend an annual HR meeting covering minority staffing, hiring, and promotions.
If you department was light on "points" You had to make a concerted effort to rectify that, or suffer the consequences.

This is far from anything new.
while in management I was told, when all else was equal, hire the black guy. I was never told NOT to hire the white guy. A distinction w/out a difference I guess.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
while in management I was told, when all else was equal, hire the black guy. I was never told NOT to hire the white guy. A distinction w/out a difference I guess.

I can distinctly remember an HR manager telling me that when hired my next engineer, it had to be a minority.  Not every hire, because I really didn't care what anybody's skin color was.  I wanted the best candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"The hiring manager allegedly told the employee that the man could not be interviewed because he is white."

This sound like "Taxman v. Board of Education of Township of Piscataway" all over again.

A slam-dunk to win in court, and that means "all the way to the top".

There's a reason that the Taxman case (which would have killed affirmative action in America) was never heard before the United States Supreme Court, even though briefs had already been submitted, and even though it was already scheduled for oral arguments.

But you'll have to discover that for yourselves...

Offline PeteS in CA

Cigna To Employees: Make Sure To Check Your “Religious Privilege” — And Tell Us Your Sexual Orientation

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/03/24/cigna-employees-make-sure-check-religious-privilege-tell-us-sexual-orientation/

Is religion an immutable characteristic? According to this stunning report from the Washington Examiner on Friday, “religious privilege” is one of several issues of extreme importance to Cigna in its “anti-racism” initiatives. The insurer has adopted critical race theory wholesale, and has begun to enforce a diversity program on its basis.

That includes proscriptions against hiring white males, a point which might put Cigna in danger of legal liability for discriminatory conduct:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Perhaps it is about time for white people to stage a "sit-in" in such corporate offices.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I keep getting this email.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
critical race theory campaign

uh huh

Ask Attila the Hun about it.

Better yet.

Ask the Scythians.

Or watch the Asha Logos channel on YT.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley