Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

AT what age did you leave your Parents House?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Elderberry:
I moved back in with my mom after getting out of the Navy. Simple questions in the morning before she left for work, like "what would you like for dinner", just drove me crazy. How the hell did I know where I was gunna be around dinnertime. Luckily my lil Sis just bought a house, so I bought their trailer from them. That Thanksgiving, there was a silence during the pig-out and everyone was looking at me. No tellin what it was that came out of my  foul Navy mouth.

GtHawk:
I moved out just after turning 19, I met and got engaged to my future wife and my parents were very against it, my mother told me one of the reasons was that I was so young and had never lived out on my own. I rented an apartment and moved out right after she said that, I think it shocked her especially as I was the youngest and first to go.

Gefn:
After college. I was told in May to be out by Labor Day. My mom gave me some of her old furniture and bought new, and my folks gave me the security deposit as a graduation gift.

I more than ready. I had to work two jobs until my mid thirties to pay for this but I cherished my independence and living by myself with our roommates

sneakypete:
My 17th birthday,when I enlisted in the US Army.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: corbe on March 23, 2021, 02:37:09 pm ---WISE CONNECTORâ„¢ | Better Habits. Better Life.
@wiseconnector

Today 52% of young adults from 18 to 29 are still living with their parents. 

--- End quote ---

I think that may be a little misleading because many of the youngest are still living at home while going to college or trade school,and no doubt some of the older ones had to move back home when they lost their jobs due to cheap Chinese imports and the Dims and their RINO co-conspirators selling out our industry to the Chinese.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version