Author Topic: White House prepares massive infrastructure bill with universal pre-K, free community college, clima  (Read 717 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wapo article witha pay wall just be assured it is yugely pro Trator Joe.

y
Jeff Stein and
Tyler Pager
March 22, 2021 at 6:48 p.m. CDT
White House officials are preparing to present President Biden with a roughly $3 trillion infrastructure and jobs package that includes high-profile domestic policy priorities such as free community college and universal prekindergarten, according to three people familiar with internal discussions.

After completing the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package this month, Biden administration officials are piecing together the next major legislative priority. Although no final announcement has been made, the White House is expected to push a multitrillion-dollar jobs and infrastructure plan as the centerpiece of the president’s “Build Back Better”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/22/infrastructure-biden-drug-reform/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mortarman

Kamaltoe will make him look like a cheapskate.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ain't nuthin FREE, someones always gotta pay for the leaches.

BassWrangler

Sure why not. Rip off the bandaid. The sooner these asshats trigger the economic collapse and the associated ChiCom military aggression, the sooner we can throw them all out of office and begin to rebuild.

Offline LegalAmerican

I as hoping to see Roamer, talk about the deficit with POTUS TRUMP!  lol. I said. TRUMP ENVY.  What about the trillions, demon-rats are spending now?  NOT EVEN ON AMERICAN CITIZENS!   ILLEGALS....MUSLIM COUNTRY'S. 

White House preparing $3 trillion package for infrastructure, universal pre-K and climate change initiatives

Online mountaineer

Sure why not. Rip off the bandaid. The sooner these asshats trigger the economic collapse and the associated ChiCom military aggression, the sooner we can throw them all out of office and begin to rebuild.
Once we become a suburb of Beijing, can there be any rebuilding, I wonder?  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

A trillion here, a trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.....

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

BassWrangler

Once we become a suburb of Beijing, can there be any rebuilding, I wonder?  :crying:

I truly believe we are fixing to find out.