Author Topic: Accused Atlanta shooter now faces malice murder charges  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Accused Atlanta shooter now faces malice murder charges
« on: March 23, 2021, 01:23:21 am »
Accused Atlanta shooter now faces malice murder charges
By John Bowden - 03/22/21 08:54 PM EDT

The man who has admitted to carrying out last week's attacks at three Atlanta-area massage parlors, killing eight people including six Asian women, now faces charges including malice murder and aggravated assault.

Reuters reported on Monday that a statement from the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office indicated that Robert Aaron Long could still face further charges.

Malice murder is a Georgia charge that alleges express or implied malice against the victims, according to Reuters.

Long claimed to police after the attack that his motivation was frustration over sexual temptation from the massage parlor employees, though family members of the mostly Asian American victims of the attacks have cast doubt on that claim.

Long was initially charged with four counts of murder for the actions at one of the three locations he admitted to targeting; prosecutors in Atlanta have yet to introduce official charges for the crimes that occurred at the two locations within city limits.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/544431-accused-atlanta-shooter-now-faces-malice-murder-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Accused Atlanta shooter now faces malice murder charges
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 01:25:54 am »
Malice murder, as opposed to "oodles of warm fuzzies" murder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 01:30:19 am »
Oh the horror.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 01:41:15 am »
He's a white guy. Of course they are going to pile on the modifiers.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 01:53:26 am »
He's a white guy. Of course they are going to pile on the modifiers.

:pop41:

He should of had a Coke.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 02:12:15 am »
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
This looks like another case of a guy who couldn't get it up and took it out on the woman, or in this case women.
Doubt very much that it had anything to do with Asians. He would have done the same to anyone.
Just another standard typical nutjob.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 03:57:21 am »
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
This looks like another case of a guy who couldn't get it up and took it out on the woman, or in this case women.
Doubt very much that it had anything to do with Asians. He would have done the same to anyone.
Just another standard typical nutjob.

Yep, but they are determined to brand it a hate crime and claim "white supremacy". Got to manufacture some to go along with the narrative.