Author Topic: Every adult in the UK will be asked to 'play their part' and test themselves for coronavirus twice a  (Read 348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Every adult in the UK will be asked to 'play their part' and test themselves for coronavirus twice a week to help ease the nation out of lockdown

Testing chiefs hope regular testing will help them identify asymptomatic people
    This will allow them to track virus and regular swabbing will help reduce spread
    Campaign will be supplemented by national sewage monitoring to track cases

By Danyal Hussain For Mailonline

Published: 22:01 EDT, 21 March 2021 | Updated: 08:29 EDT, 22 March 2021

Every adult will be encouraged to test themselves for coronavirus at least twice a week under new plans to help ease Britain out of lockdown.

Testing chiefs are pushing the message in the hope of identifying people without symptoms.

They believe that getting people to regularly swab is vital in driving down the spread of the virus and an advertising campaign will encourage Britons to 'play their part'.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9387473/Every-adult-UK-asked-test-coronavirus-twice-week.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Why in Hades should a vaccinated or recovered person test themselves for something from which they are immune?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why in Hades should a vaccinated or recovered person test themselves for something from which they are immune?
fraudci's next edict. I went to my grandsons baseball game yesterday and you had to look hard to find anyone there or at the park wearing a mask, no one was freaking out or worried it was just what we used to call a normal day in SoCal. I took my 89 year old mother to get her hair cut at a salon near Seizure World in Seal Beach, CA. and the other seniors there were complaining about why do they have to wear a mask if they are vaccinated and just roasting Captain Dementia's comments about family gatherings on the 4th. people are well and truly fed up and aren't going to tolerate the democrats controlling Bolshevik any longer.

Offline berdie

fraudci's next edict. I went to my grandsons baseball game yesterday and you had to look hard to find anyone there or at the park wearing a mask, no one was freaking out or worried it was just what we used to call a normal day in SoCal. I took my 89 year old mother to get her hair cut at a salon near Seizure World in Seal Beach, CA. and the other seniors there were complaining about why do they have to wear a mask if they are vaccinated and just roasting Captain Dementia's comments about family gatherings on the 4th. people are well and truly fed up and aren't going to tolerate the democrats controlling Bolshevik any longer.

I don't think people are going to abide by these restrictions much longer either. As far as testing at home...I might if I had symptoms. But not twice a day forever, lol.
Disclaimer: I do mask up when I go out. But it's less a health thing than it is ....it makes me look younger. happy77 Heck, I may wear one forever!

Offline PeteS in CA

:shrug: This story is from the UK, not the US.

:shrug: The terms of this seem to be "asked", not "ordered".

:shrug: The requested frequency of testing is twice a week, not twice a day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:shrug: This story is from the UK, not the US.

:shrug: The terms of this seem to be "asked", not "ordered".

:shrug: The requested frequency of testing is twice a week, not twice a day.
@PeteS in CA yes I was aware it was in the UK but that wouldn't stop Fauci from recommending the same thing here if he thought it would buy him even a nanosecond more of media attention.