Author Topic: Border Facility Photos Leak Revealing Hundreds Of Children Huddled In "Terrible Conditions"  (Read 600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Border Facility Photos Leak Revealing Hundreds Of Children Huddled In "Terrible Conditions"

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Mar 22, 2021 - 08:15 AM

Photos from inside a US Customs and Border Protection overflow facility have leaked, revealing hundreds of children huddling on the floor of eight 'pods' - each of which are supposed to hold 260 people - yet one of which had over 400 unaccompanied male minors crammed together, according to Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX), who provided the photos to Axios to raise awareness about the situation.

The photos, taken over the weekend by someone else, come amid a media embargo by the Biden administration, which has refused to allow press into the facilities to observe and document what's going on.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/border-facility-photos-leak-revealing-hundreds-children-huddled-terrible-conditions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Which is more likely:

* The Biden MalAdministration is actively working to alleviate the overcrowding;

* The Biden MalAdministration is actively working to discover and punish the person(s) who took and leaked the photos.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

* The Biden MalAdministration is actively working to alleviate the overcrowding;

* The Biden MalAdministration is actively working to discover and punish the person(s) who took and leaked the photos.

What is Option 2, Alex.  They are also actively working on finding a reason to blame Trump for it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What is Option 2, Alex.  They are also actively working on finding a reason to blame Trump for it.

They claimed over the weekend Trump caused it by clipping the wings of the Asylum rules.  I don't think that's working.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

I guess I'm just crazy but if these kids fled their home countries due to violence, starvation or whatever reason...these conditions don't look so bad. They have a roof over their heads, food, etc.

I took a trek across Mexico 40 or so years ago (before it became so dangerous) and the poverty was astounding.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess I'm just crazy but if these kids fled their home countries due to violence, starvation or whatever reason...these conditions don't look so bad. They have a roof over their heads, food, etc.

I took a trek across Mexico 40 or so years ago (before it became so dangerous) and the poverty was astounding.

Especially the Mayans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

Leaked Photos of Joe Biden’s Humanitarian CRISIS Goes Viral
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 03:02:31 pm »
Leaked Photos of Joe Biden’s Humanitarian CRISIS Goes Viral
byMark Megahan
March 25, 2021

Photos, apparently the same ones leaked to Project Veritas, taken inside a Customs and Border Protection overflow facility show the horrid conditions which the Biden regime has inflicted on illegal immigrant children. Some say they would be better off in cages, at least then they wouldn’t get assaulted. The whole problem started when the Imperial Palace rolled the red carpet out. Even before they made it official with a whole stack of Palace Decrees, the caravans started forming in November.
The photos say it all

A picture is worth a thousand words they say. Well the ones leaked to Project Veritas speak volumes. You know they are bad when even Democrat lawmakers start making a big deal about them. Images are going viral depicting “hundreds of children huddling on the floor of eight ‘pods.'”

One has 400 young boys crammed together in a space meant to hold 260. Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar couldn’t wait to start throwing a snit so he made Axios write something about it. The last thing in the world Axios wanted to do was give Project Veritas credit for anything, so they say Cuellar provided the photos “taken over the weekend by someone else.”

https://thegoptimes.com/leaked-photos-of-joe-bidens-humanitarian-crisis-goes-viral/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Leaked%20Photos%20of%20Joe%20Biden%E2%80%99s%20Humanitarian%20CRISIS%20Goes%20Viral

rangerrebew

Re: Leaked Photos of Joe Biden’s Humanitarian CRISIS Goes Viral
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 03:06:43 pm »
On the ship I served on, we were cramped into quarters nearly as tightly as those in the picture except the racks were stacked three high.  While they aren't the greatest sleeping quarters, they are better than they had when they marched here and certainly not in the category of a humanitarian crisis, except by liberal do gooders. :nono:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Leaked Photos of Joe Biden’s Humanitarian CRISIS Goes Viral
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2021, 03:10:38 pm »
Viral/ Schmiral

The MSM, Big Tech, Dimocrat machine will suppress this from the populus.

Want a good example?  When was the last time Cuomo was making headlines for his misdeeds.  The misinformation cartel has moved on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ted Cruz made a video of a "pod."  Hundreds of kids looking like giant ears of corn ready for the BBQ.  Let them laugh that off.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The question to be asking each and every one of them:
"Would you like to get out of here, and go home where you came from...?"