Author Topic: What are the conditions that cause a rebellion?  (Read 193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What are the conditions that cause a rebellion?
« on: March 21, 2021, 04:19:07 pm »
March 21, 2021
What are the conditions that cause a rebellion?
By Robert Arvay

Oppressed societies do not automatically rebel.  Perhaps contrary to intuition, oppressed populations have a tendency to keep their heads down.  Despite their misery, they continue their increasingly dismal lives, until something shocks them into action.

The United States did not automatically rebel against the tyranny of King George.  As the Declaration of Independence tells us, "all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable[.]"  And suffer the colonists did, for many years, complaining and protesting.  The Boston Massacre occurred in 1770, and the Tea Party in 1773, but not until 1776 did the rebellion finally break out. 

If we are so predisposed to long suffering, then why do rebellions occur? 

Rebellions occur when three internal conditions are met, along with at least one external factor, for a total of four elements.  I will list them here, not necessarily in order of importance. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/what_are_the_conditions_that_cause_a_rebellion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What are the conditions that cause a rebellion?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 04:29:26 pm »
You mean excessive unfair taxation, and supression in government representation?   888mouth (I'll leave it at that)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 04:46:17 pm »
You mean excessive unfair taxation, and supression in government representation?   888mouth (I'll leave it at that)
@catfish1957
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

No, catfish, others, it is not taxation, or suppression, that assures a rebellion.
There is absolute reason that would absolutely start a rebellion.  It is a threat to existence.  It is this:
No food; no potable water. 

"Drinking water, also known as potable water, is water that is safe to drink or to use for food preparation."

"Eliminating food and water intake for a significant period of time is also known as starvation. Your body can be subject to starvation after a day or two without food or water. At that time, the body starts functioning differently to reduce the amount of energy it burns. Eventually, starvation leads to death."

I can break that down further.  "When trucks stop, food stops."  If there is no power, for instance, trucks with food stops.  No power, water stops.  Rebellion guaranteed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 05:19:45 pm »
@catfish1957
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@libertybele

No, catfish, others, it is not taxation, or suppression, that assures a rebellion.
There is absolute reason that would absolutely start a rebellion.  It is a threat to existence.  It is this:
No food; no potable water. 

"Drinking water, also known as potable water, is water that is safe to drink or to use for food preparation."

"Eliminating food and water intake for a significant period of time is also known as starvation. Your body can be subject to starvation after a day or two without food or water. At that time, the body starts functioning differently to reduce the amount of energy it burns. Eventually, starvation leads to death."

I can break that down further.  "When trucks stop, food stops."  If there is no power, for instance, trucks with food stops.  No power, water stops.  Rebellion guaranteed.

I think you misconstrued my point, which  was said in a side sarcastic manner.  Point being, we have more on the table now as far as fodder, and reasoning for a rebellion than in 1773.  Main  difference being, we are dealing with an internal vs. external enemy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.