Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘At Some Point I Will’ Visit the Border  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘At Some Point I Will’ Visit the Border

Charlie Spiering 21 Mar 2021

President Joe Biden told reporters Sunday he would visit the Southern border “at some point,” appearing unwilling to commit to the idea soon.

“At some point, I will, yes,” Biden replied when a reporter asked if he would visit the border.

Biden spoke to reporters as he returned from his weekend trip to Camp David.

When asked if he would visit some of the detention facilities for migrants personally, Biden replied, “I know what’s going on in those facilities.”

One reporter asked Biden why his message urging migrants not to come from the United States was not working.

Biden said he and his administration were working to handle the dramatic surge at the border.

“We are in the process of doing it now including making sure we re-establish what existed before, which is they can stay in place and make their case from their home countries,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/21/joe-biden-some-point-i-will-visit-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Joe Biden: ‘At Some Point I Will’ Visit the Border
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:09:29 am »
I doubt it.  Biden's headed back to the basement.  This is when he landed in Atlanta on Friday after three falls on the steps of AF 1:

Red Walrus
@_RedWalrus_

Biden Confused AF!!!

He gets off the plane watch what the Secret Service has to do

Video:

https://twitter.com/_RedWalrus_/status/1373498707463655426

12:56 AM · Mar 21, 2021·Twitter Web App