Author Topic: GOP Sen. Mike Crapo Endorses Amnesty, Foreign Workforce Bill  (Read 710 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Mike Crapo Endorses Amnesty, Foreign Workforce Bill
« on: March 20, 2021, 09:14:27 pm »
GOP Sen. Mike Crapo Endorses Amnesty, Foreign Workforce Bill

Neil Munro 20 Mar 2021

GOP Sen. Mike Crapo has opened the Senate’s door to a huge agricultural amnesty that would replace many American farmworkers with an international pipeline that delivers cheap, compliant foreign workers to agriculture companies plus many new voters to Democrats.

The announcement from Crapo came one day after Democrats and lobbyists won just 30 GOP votes for the House version of the amnesty — down from 34 GOP votes in 2019.

“House passage of the Farm Workforce Modernization Act is an important step toward bringing certainty to our country’s agriculture industry and the hard-working producers and farmworkers,” a statement read from Crapo and Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO), who was an original sponsor of the 2013 “Gang of Eight” amnesty that cost the Democrats five Senate seats in 2014. Three of the four GOP co-sponsors are no longer in the Senate.

The statement continued: “We will work together to introduce companion legislation in the U.S. Senate that appropriately addresses the needs of both the industry and the farmworkers that uphold it.”

The announcement indicates pro-amnesty groups are working hard behind the scenes to secretly sign up GOP senators for various amnesty, migration, and visa-worker bills. When ready, the bills — and their Senate supporters — may be combined to give the Democrats at least 10 GOP votes for a huge amnesty bill that would lock in the coastal Democrats’ political dominance  — and allow them to ignore pleas from small red states — for many years.

Crapo’s office did not respond to questions from Breitbart News.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/20/gop-sen-mike-crapo-endorses-amnesty-foreign-workforce-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: GOP Sen. Mike Crapo Endorses Amnesty, Foreign Workforce Bill
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 09:31:10 pm »
K Street has LOTS of money to distribute and that speaks FAR more loudly than anything that might be said here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 09:36:30 pm »
Isn't this so much better than having the evil Trump running the Country bringing jobs back, stimulating the economy and reserving American jobs for Americans?  Biden and DEMOCRATS HAVE GONE real scorched Earth on jobs for Americans, and been quite generous to foreigners to take what jobs there are.  At least Trump and prosperity got defeated eh?
What happens when fools get their way?  22222frying pan 9999hair out0000 22222frying pan :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 09:59:03 pm »
Isn't this so much better than having the evil Trump running the Country bringing jobs back, stimulating the economy and reserving American jobs for Americans?  Biden and DEMOCRATS HAVE GONE real scorched Earth on jobs for Americans, and been quite generous to foreigners to take what jobs there are.  At least Trump and prosperity got defeated eh?
What happens when fools get their way?  22222frying pan 9999hair out0000 22222frying pan :smokin:
We are going to need foreigners to do the work when they push through the AOC Green New Deal. Nobody will have to work anymore.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 10:33:46 pm »
As I mentioned in another thread, when the amnesty bill reaches the Senate, it won't even be filibustered.

Assuming that there still IS a filibuster rule by then...

Offline christian

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 05:05:52 am »
America quickly becoming a third world nation.  Venezuela north, if only lies were't so addictive and sweeter than sugar, we might have a chance of breaking the addiction, eh? Good night sweet prince!

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 07:17:47 am »
I believe the press terms these people, "pro business Republicans."

Offline christian

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 06:16:25 am »
The government quit being the private pool of the republicans a long time ago.  Nobody swaps spit and gets in bed with the rich/big business like the Democrats now do, and that goes the same with our enemies China and Russia.  The communist Pied Pipers intend conquest and human bondage and the democrats will sell us to them for a price.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 03:06:10 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen,THE CHECK HAS CLEARED THE OFFSHORE SAVINGS ACCOUNT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 10:55:12 pm »

The Principled Conservatives are very happy that Trump has been illegally Usurped.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 10:58:48 pm »
The Senator is appropriately named.

Offline christian

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 05:53:15 am »
Sled dog:
The Principled Conservatives are very happy that Trump has been illegally Usurped.

The principled Conservatives like Judas Iscariot and Benedict Arnold and even Quisling, amazing how the meaning of words has changed since i was young.  Indeed, they have been so happy, now bawl so loudly, as when it mattered to listen their ears back then turned to stone.  I need ear muffs, their crys and tears annoy me greatly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2021, 08:05:59 am »
The Senator is appropriately named.

@dfwgator

Careful how you talk about a man that seems to be on his way to being the RINO front-runner for the WH in 2024.

Of course,it is early days now,and nobody yet knows for a fact that he will kiss enough Chinese ass to suit the globalists that control the RINO Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!