Author Topic: Cuomo threatened to brand opponent who backed Sex and The City star Cynthia Nixon for NY Gov. as 'be  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo threatened to brand opponent who backed Sex and The City star Cynthia Nixon for NY Gov. as 'better than a child rapist' if he continued to label him only 'better than a Republican', leaked audio reveals

Cuomo's office denied the remarks when they were first reported in February
    But audio released in NYT podcast confirms the shocking 'child rapist' threat
    Cuomo was at war with Working Families Party, which backed Cynthia Nixon
    The Sex and the City star failed in her primary challenge against Cuomo in 2018
    Cuomo lashed out at WFP leader Bill Lipton with 'child rapist' threat, audio shows
    It comes amid allegations of sexual harassment and bullying against governor

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 09:41 EDT, 20 March 2021 | Updated: 13:12 EDT, 20 March 2021

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo threatened to brand political opponents with a comparison to 'child rapists', leaked audio confirms.

Shocking audio of the exchange was released in a New York Times podcast, and comes as the Democratic governor faces whirlwind allegations of bullying and sexual harassment.

Cuomo's office in February denied the child rapist remark, but a recording of his phone conversation with Working Families Party head Bill Lipton leaves no doubt about the remarks.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9383739/Leaked-audio-confirms-Gov-Cuomo-threatened-compare-political-opponent-child-rapist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

So is it worse to be a Republican or child rapist?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He wonted to nail her.   Guido...it 333cleo is how he rolled.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.