Author Topic: Proud Boys members charged with conspiracy over Capitol riot  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Boys members charged with conspiracy over Capitol riot
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:10:06 pm »
Proud Boys members charged with conspiracy over Capitol riot
By Jordan Williams - 03/19/21 02:58 PM EDT

Four members of The Proud Boys have been indicted on conspiracy charges in connection with the deadly Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol, according to a grand jury indictment unsealed Friday.

The indictment alleges that Proud Boys leader Ethan Nordean, who goes by “Rufio Panman,” Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Charles Donohoe, conspired to halt the certification of President Biden’s Electoral College win and to obstruct and interfere with law enforcement protecting the Capitol.

The 18-page indictment outlines a timeline going back to early November when the four Proud Boys leaders began posting on social media about a stolen election to actively fundraising for equipment in December, as well as their involvement on Jan. 6.

The indictment says that the group obtained “paramilitary gear and supplies” like concealed tactical vests and radio equipment for the Jan. 6 attack. The group allegedly raised $5,500 between Dec. 30 and Jan. 4 through an online fundraiser titled “Travel Expenses for upcoming Patriot Events.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/544069-proud-boys-members-charged-with-conspiracy-over-capitol-riot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Proud Boys members charged with conspiracy over Capitol riot
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 07:16:37 pm »
Gosh wouldnt it be nice if someone in the Republican Party called this political show trial BS out? I mean, before the USA descends completely to the level of Castro’s Cuba or Chavez’ Venezuela.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 05:45:35 am »
They could be guilty. And if so, nail 'em.

Then I want to see them go after leftist groups for plotting to wreck city after city and injure police.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 06:46:57 am »
In the meantime, ANTIFAs and BLM-ers were videoed unloading their gear from the trailer in preparation for riots and....

>crickets<
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 05:11:55 pm »
The 18-page indictment outlines a timeline going back to early November when the four Proud Boys leaders began posting on social media about a stolen election
Just about all of us were saying that the day after the election. Get ready to be indicted, I guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org