Author Topic: GWB ‘sick’ to his stomach over Jan. 6 riot, says Trump populist movement will ‘fritter over time’  (Read 560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GWB ‘sick’ to his stomach over Jan. 6 riot, says Trump populist movement will ‘fritter over time’
March 19, 2021 | Tom Tillison

One of the peculiarities about former President George W. Bush centers on what he chooses to speak out on and what he decides to remain silent on.

Some argue that Bush’s silence throughout his presidency in the face of vile criticism from the left, to include the media, only emboldened them further, leading to a more toxic environment for the next Republican president, Donald Trump.

Either way, Bush did not hesitate to slam the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol and denounce the “populist” movement at the root of that day’s events during an interview with the Texas Tribune.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/19/gwb-sick-to-his-stomach-over-jan-6-riot-says-trump-populist-movement-will-fritter-over-time-1046989/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Of course regular people expressing the will to have a voice in their own government would make an elitist squish like GW Bush sick to his stomach.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No problem with Chinese germ warfare, or Antifa burning our cities and attacking the police for months on end, or voter and election fraud, or starting and promoting a 20 year  worthless war.     

Here's my news for you, Shrub --- I'm sick to my stomach each time I remember I voted for you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
You know what makes me sick of my stomach?  $1.9T of our tax dollars being wasted in Iraq, in an unnecessary war. 

I sadly voted for the guy twice, and am doubly sad he calls himself a Texan.  Go away W. We don't want you here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

A wise man knows who among him may be trusted... and who, yet posing as a loyal friend, will betray him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I bet Bush is just mad that Trump has a successful populist movement while his globalist movement sucks, and of course he supports the democrats bullshit that all the damage and all the injuries were caused by Trump supporters. He should just go back to doing what he does best, kissing democrat ass and shut up, While I am also saddened that I voted for him, I still don't think he was worse than Manbearpig or John F'n Kerry. But he should damn well have just kept his mouth shut after he was out instead kissing democrat ass and denigrating Conservatives, for that he deserves ridicule and disdain.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Would someone close to this idiot remind him that NO ONE in America cares to see or hear from him ever again.  Maggot b*st*rd!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
GWB ‘sick’ to his stomach over Jan. 6 riot, says Trump populist movement will ‘fritter over time’
March 19, 2021 | Tom Tillison

One of the peculiarities about former President George W. Bush centers on what he chooses to speak out on and what he decides to remain silent on.

Some argue that Bush’s silence throughout his presidency in the face of vile criticism from the left, to include the media, only emboldened them further, leading to a more toxic environment for the next Republican president, Donald Trump.

Either way, Bush did not hesitate to slam the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol and denounce the “populist” movement at the root of that day’s events during an interview with the Texas Tribune.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/19/gwb-sick-to-his-stomach-over-jan-6-riot-says-trump-populist-movement-will-fritter-over-time-1046989/

@mystery-ak

Boy Jorge is just jealous. He has a hard time finding boy friends now as a EX-President. Not even any Saud Princes flying to Texas to swap spit with him anymore.

Babs is even dead,so he no longer has any 200 lb women to spank him and walk on his back in high heels.

Can we have a Pity Party for Boy Jorge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Would someone close to this idiot remind him that NO ONE in America cares to see or hear from him ever again.  Maggot b*st*rd!!!

@jafo2010

Comparing Boy Jorge to maggots is insulting to maggots,who serve a useful purpose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
You are right.  I apologize to the maggots of the world.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I took a lot of flak from people when the Bush's were in office, as i kept pointing out there wasn't the thickness of a sheet of papers difference between a globalist Republican and a globalist democrat.   i took a lot of heat for that.  Denial and willful blindness was really big back then too.  Times change, and yet stay the same.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions