Author Topic: San Francisco will pay people to not shoot others: 'Cash for criminals'  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
San Francisco will pay people to not shoot others: 'Cash for criminals'
A similar program has already been launched in Richmond, Calif.

by Emma Colton | Fox News

San Francisco is rolling out a pilot program that will pay high-risk individuals to not shoot anyone as gun crimes tick up in the city.

"These small investments can transform the lives of individuals, but they can also transform communities," Sheryl Davis, executive director of the Human Rights Commission, told Newsweek.

The Dream Keeper Fellowship will pay 10 individuals who are at high risk of being on either end of a shooting $300 each month to not be involved in such crimes.

The fellowship is being rolled out by the Human Rights Commission and Office of Economic and Workforce Development and is funded through the Dream Keeper Initiative, which is San Francisco’s program that works to redirect funding into the Black community. It will launch in October.

"It's not necessarily as cut and dry as folks may think. It's not as transactional as, 'Here's a few dollars so that you don't do something bad,' but it really is about how you help us improve public safety in the neighborhood," Davis added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-pay-people-not-shoot-gun-crimes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: San Francisco will pay people to not shoot others: 'Cash for criminals'
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 07:44:48 pm »
Reward gangsters and you get more gangsters...

Basic law of nature.

And lefties are too stupid to recognize that.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 04:24:35 pm »
How many months will it take for a thug-wannabe to save up enough $$ to buy a gun illegally?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 03:14:25 am »
Sumbitch! I'm an older White man in California, that automatically places me at one end of the at risk spectrum so where do I have to go to get my $300? And how long do I have to promise not to shoot somebody to keep getting it?

rangerrebew

San Francisco Creates TERRIBLE Plan to End Violence in the City
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 01:18:46 pm »
San Francisco Creates TERRIBLE Plan to End Violence in the City
daniel daniel September 10, 2021   

San Francisco has just came up with what is possibly the worst idea that I've ever heard of.

I can't believe that San Francisco is willing to pay people $300/month just so they don’t shoot someone.

The city of San Francisco has really fallen into disarray, and I wouldn't want to be there right now regardless if it was dangerous or not.

I don't know if I've ever heard of such a ridiculous idea in my life.

https://civildeadline.com/san-francisco-creates-terrible-plan-to-end-violence-in-the-city/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: San Francisco Creates TERRIBLE Plan to End Violence in the City
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 01:26:31 pm »
I didn't shoot anyone last month! Where's my money!
Super wealthy Liberal elites are used to buying anything or anyone they want.
They believe that money is the answer to any problem, because they were raised that way.

What they don't know, (and are incapable of comprehending) is that this money will be used to buy more guns and ammunition, and the rest will buy drugs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.