Author Topic: San Francisco School Board Member: Many Asians Use "White Supremacist Thinking" To "Get Ahead"  (Read 2714 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

San Francisco School Board Member: Many Asians Use ‘White Supremacist Thinking’ To ‘Get Ahead’

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/19/san-francisco-school-board-member-many-asians-use-white-supremacist-thinking-get-ahead/

You may remember the Vice President of the San Francisco school board, Alison Collins. In addition to being firmly committed to the board’s school renaming nonsense, Collins is the person who last October said, “When we talk about merit, meritocracy and especially meritocracy based on standardized testing. I’m just going to say it, in this day and age we cannot mince words. Those are racist systems.” Around the same time she also wrote on her blog, “Being a ‘model-minority’ is not something to covet or celebrate.”
Yesterday Recall SF School Board said it had discovered a bunch of old tweets (from 2016) by Collins which show anti-Asian bias.
Here’s a sample: “Many Asian Am. believe they benefit from the ‘model minority’ BS…They use white supremacist thinking to assimilate and ‘get ahead.'”

Translated into plain English, "Un-PC-Minority Asians do the work PC-Minorities won't."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 11:17:38 pm by BassWrangler »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DB

Well maybe if those minorities starting using "white supremacist thinking to assimilate and 'get ahead'" it would work for them too... But that would prove the folly of their claims...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Damn. And here I thought just being the best at what you were doing was the recipe for excellence, regardless of what color your skin is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Damn. And here I thought just being the best at what you were doing was the recipe for excellence, regardless of what color your skin is.

That meritocracy crap only works for white people because they can't lie about being oppressed and con money out of the oppressors.

The white colonies were founded on the archaic idea of "he who will not work, shall not eat."

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

Democrats love Asians whenever an Asian prostitute is murdered by a white guy. The rest of the time, it's back to the usual bigotry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

Democrats love Asians whenever an Asian prostitute is murdered by a white guy. The rest of the time, it's back to the usual bigotry.
I suppose it would be bad to bring up that it was a Democrat who herded Asians off into camps... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

Yes, but according to the latest iteration of the Left that is "white supremacist thinking" (as are putting work before pleasure; valuing rationality, objectivity, politeness; and avoiding conflict -- we have this on the authority of the Smithsonian's National Museum of African-American History and Culture). 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

Yes, but according to the latest iteration of the Left that is "white supremacist thinking" (as are putting work before pleasure; valuing rationality, objectivity, politeness; and avoiding conflict -- we have this on the authority of the Smithsonian's National Museum of African-American History and Culture).
Well, as long as people do that, it works. Maybe that is the real key to 'supremacy', no matter what color your hide is.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

That meritocracy crap only works for white people because they can't lie about being oppressed and con money out of the oppressors.

Actually, it works pretty well for Asian-Americans and immigrants from Asia, Nigeria, Jamaica,...

(The economic and educational success of Nigerian-Americans is something to bring up whenever you want to really annoy race-baiters, Critical-Race-Theory-mongers and other assorted pests whining that "America is racist".  Here's a citation: https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

Actually, it works pretty well for Asian-Americans and immigrants from Asia, Nigeria, Jamaica,...

(The economic and educational success of Nigerian-Americans is something to bring up whenever you want to really annoy race-baiters, Critical-Race-Theory-mongers and other assorted pests whining that "America is racist".  Here's a citation: https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/.)
"An unexpected error has occurred"....

Can't go against the narrative or you'll be 'fackchecked' or something...

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Mayor Breed, Other Officials Call On School Board Member Who Said Asians Use ‘White Supremacist Thinking’ To Resign

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/20/sf-school-board-member-said-asians-use-white-supremacist-thinking-pressure-resign/

San Francisco School Board member Alison Collins is under significant pressure to resign after tweets she posted about Asian Americans back in 2016 were brought to light by a parent group seeking to oust her. As I pointed out yesterday, one of Collins tweets said, “Many Asian Am. believe they benefit from the ‘model minority’ BS…They use white supremacist thinking to assimilate and ‘get ahead.'” Today the San Francisco Chronicle reports on the significant backlash to those statements.

Brazening through scandals is standard MO for Progs - look at who's in the WH - so I will be surprised if she resigns.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Well, as long as people do that, it works. Maybe that is the real key to 'supremacy', no matter what color your hide is.
Anyone who is successful in America is a defacto "White Supremacist" regardless of skin color or heritage.
White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, it doesn't matter. If you are successful, you are automatically a White Supremacist.
Black people HATE successful Black people more than White People, except for Sports or Entertainment.
Because they break the paradigm.

"It's not our fault because America is racist!" doesn't work with so many successful minorities.
Therefore, they are kicked out of minority status by Leftists and ghetto Blacks because of success.
If they are successful they must be White, regardless of reality or who or what they are or what color their skin is.
This is the insanity and fanaticism of the Left. Reality be damned. We make our own reality!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Well said!

The rest of the time they hate "those over-achieving SOB's!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suppose it would be bad to bring up that it was a Democrat who herded Asians off into camps... :whistle:

@Smokin Joe

Not even close. I am no fan of FDR,but he did Asians a favor when he moved them into those camps far removed from the big cities. After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor,there was a LOT of hatred on display for the Japanese,and as far as the typical American knew back then,"they are all alike!"

Chances are internment in those camps saved a lot of their lives. I have no idea if that was a consideration or not,but it damn sure was a result.

Online Hoodat

If there really is an economic benefit to 'white supremacist thinking', then everyone should be doing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If there really is an economic benefit to 'white supremacist thinking', then everyone should be doing it.

@Hoodat

The only benefit I can think of is the pointy caps might help keep the rain from soaking retard heads.

Just look at all the white people that vote Dim for proof of how "Smart" they are.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

'White Supremacist Thinking', is just being a normal human being.
Finishing school, holding a job for longer than one month, staying with and supporting your wife and children, staying out of jail, all of this is what the Democrats call 'White Supremacist Thinking'.

Every so called 'accusation' against 'White Thinking' is always a very positive thing. Being good at math and english, punctuality, civil behavior and common politeness, among other normal positive characteristics, have all been classified by the Left as being White. How racist is that?

As Joe Biden said about Obama, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Biden accidentally said exactly how the American Left thinks of Black people.

The Left are the real White supremacists. And they try to hide it by portraying themselves as the saviors of the poor, unfortunate, ignorant, minorities. Minorities would not make it in the world without the enlightened guiding hand of the angelic Leftists.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

San Francisco School Board Member Refuses to Resign After Anti-Asian Tweets Are Revealed

https://freebeacon.com/campus/san-francisco-school-board-member-refuses-to-resign-after-anti-asian-tweets-are-revealed/

The vice president of the board of the San Francisco Unified School District refused to resign this weekend despite facing criticism for a series of anti-Asian tweets.

San Francisco mayor London Breed (D.) and other officials called on school board vice president Alison Collins to resign this weekend after 2016 tweets surfaced in which she called Asian Americans "house n*****s" who "use white supremacist thinking to assimilate and ‘get ahead.'" In a Medium blog post, Collins said the tweets were "taken out of context." She has not resigned as of Monday morning.

Collins said in the series of tweets that she was "looking to combat anti-black racism in the Asian community" at her daughter's high school. Asian Americans "won't engage" in conversations about critical race theory "unless they see how they are impacted by white supremacy," Collins said. She also chided Asian Americans for not speaking up against then-president Donald Trump.

"Do they think they won't be deported? profiled? beaten?" Collins tweeted. "Being a house n****r is still being a n****r. You're still considered ‘the help.'"

This is the second time in recent months that Collins has been at the center of controversy. In October, Collins called parents "racist" for opposing a move to abandon the merit-based admissions process at Lowell High School, the district's elite, STEM-focused magnet school.

Brazening through their own racism is Prog Privilege.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'White Supremacist Thinking', is just being a normal human being.
Finishing school, holding a job for longer than one month, staying with and supporting your wife and children, staying out of jail, all of this is what the Democrats call 'White Supremacist Thinking'.

Every so called 'accusation' against 'White Thinking' is always a very positive thing. Being good at math and english, punctuality, civil behavior and common politeness, among other normal positive characteristics, have all been classified by the Left as being White. How racist is that?

As Joe Biden said about Obama, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Biden accidentally said exactly how the American Left thinks of Black people.

The Left are the real White supremacists. And they try to hide it by portraying themselves as the saviors of the poor, unfortunate, ignorant, minorities. Minorities would not make it in the world without the enlightened guiding hand of the angelic Leftists.

@240B

And AFAIK,not ONE single prominent black disagreed with that in public. They are "owned" to the point they neither have nor need an independent thought.

Which is why they hate blacks like Clarence Thomas so much.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
San Francisco School Board Member Refuses to Resign After Anti-Asian Tweets Are Revealed

https://freebeacon.com/campus/san-francisco-school-board-member-refuses-to-resign-after-anti-asian-tweets-are-revealed/

Brazening through their own racism is Prog Privilege.

@PeteS in CA

It is impossible for "Progressives" (actually "REGRESSIVES",but we all know how they turn everything backwards because backwards "Fits them") to be racists. Don't believe it,just ask one.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@Smokin Joe

Not even close. I am no fan of FDR,but he did Asians a favor when he moved them into those camps far removed from the big cities. After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor,there was a LOT of hatred on display for the Japanese,and as far as the typical American knew back then,"they are all alike!"

Chances are internment in those camps saved a lot of their lives. I have no idea if that was a consideration or not,but it damn sure was a result.

The Racist Rodents relocated the Japanese to camps to steal their wealth, of course.

That's the only reason Rodents ever do anything.  For wealth and power.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The Racist Rodents relocated the Japanese to camps to steal their wealth, of course.

That's the only reason Rodents ever do anything.  For wealth and power.

@Sled Dog

Give it a rest.

You MUST give people credit for doing something decent that saves lives,even if it was done accidentally.

Tell me,how much of the property owned by the Japanese,MANY of whom were American citizens,would have been sold at estate sales after their murders if they HADN'T been interned in remote locations?

Many of them seemed to recognize it and proved their loyalty to the US by joining the US military. Every heard of the 442nd Regimental Combat Team? All All-Japanese/American unit that fought in Europe during WW-2,and had the most valor and other combat awards of any unit their size in the US Army.

I have a friend whose father was a first generation American of Japanese descent who was on his way to the recruiting office in Chicago to enlist the on 8 Dec 1941 when he was attacked and almost beaten to death for the "Crime" of "looking like a Jap". He didn't die,but he did spend the rest of his life in a care situation because he was a vegetable.

Luckily for the US Army his 3 brothers made it to a recruiting station and enlisted. One of whom won a Silver Star fighting the Nazi's in Europe.

The only reason my friend and his cousins were even born was BECAUSE of King Franklin's decision to intern Japanese-American citizens for the duration of the war.

Sure,Roosevelt was playing the "race card" after the attack on Pearl Harbor,but there can be no denying that it was what needed to be done at that time.

Online Smokin Joe

Dehumanizing an enemy is part of the training to get ordinary folks to shoot each other, aside from teaching them to shoot back at the people who are trying to shoot them.  Directing that anger is part of the order of battle, and gets the 'folks back home' motivated. That usually comes with names intended to be derogatory and caricatures as well.

"Racist"? Maybe and maybe not, but it's an effective technique.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

SF School Board Votes 5-2 To Strip Alison Collins Of Leadership Role

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/26/sf-school-board-votes-5-2-strip-alison-collins-leadership-role/

Thursday the SF School Board met and considered a resolution to strip Board Vice President Alison Collins of her leadership role and committee assignments. After some discussion the board voted 5-2 for the resolution. Collins and board president Gabriela Lopez were the two no votes:
During the meeting, Collins didn’t address the tweets but did attempt to claim board members had not followed the correct process for bringing the resolution to a vote. Specifically the claimed they had brought it forward without the approval of board president Lopez, her one ally. However the SF Chronicle notes that four board members can bring any item up for a vote without the approval of the president. Since that’s what happened here, Collins has nothing to complain about.

Lawsuit to follow, doubtless.

BassWrangler

Yeah, that "white supremacist" thinking like "work hard to get ahead" and "there is a single right answer to problems on math tests".