Author Topic: VIDEO: Does a Gun Company Now Own the "Good Pillow" Name?  (Read 407 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Does a Gun Company Now Own the "Good Pillow" Name?
« on: March 19, 2021, 05:20:45 pm »
The worst nightmare for David Hogg and his "business" partner would be to find out that a gun company now owns the "Good Pillow" name that they were hyping to the media last month without bothering to register it. A search reveals that a patent and trademark attorney, Ben  Langlotz, representing the firearms industry registered the name "Good Pillow" on February 9, 2021, while Hogg was boasting to the world about how his non-existent company would put Mike Lindell's MyPillow out of business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3B7KlG2buk
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: VIDEO: Does a Gun Company Now Own the "Good Pillow" Name?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 06:49:11 pm »
Oh my!   LOL 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Does a Gun Company Now Own the "Good Pillow" Name?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 08:33:56 am »
 :silly:

(deep breath)

:silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis