Author Topic: Biden grooms Harris as top surrogate with public displays of togetherness  (Read 621 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden grooms Harris as top surrogate with public displays of togetherness
by Rob Crilly, White House Correspondent |
 | March 19, 2021 06:00 AM

When President Biden meets Asian American families in Atlanta Friday, Vice President Kamala Harris will be at his side — just as she was throughout Thursday in the Oval Office to receive the president’s daily intelligence briefing, followed by an update on the COVID-19 response, the weekly economic briefing, and then standing behind the commander in chief as he delivered a speech to the nation on vaccination delivery.

It makes for a very public display of togetherness from an administration that styles itself Biden-Harris at every opportunity.

And in doing so, historians see an effort by a leader modeling the relationship on his own time as vice president and setting up his deputy to be his most important and visible surrogate.

“He’s making a very public show of this,” said Joel Goldstein, a St. Louis University professor and a leading expert on the vice presidency. “That’s important to credentialize her, to send the message that she is important."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-grooms-harris-top-surrogate-public-displays-togetherness
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that headline is patently false, Harris is way too old for the type of grooming old Joe practices.

Offline skeeter

China Joe recently thought to himself “why not take Harris under my wing and begin grooming her as my top surrogate” donchya know.

And here I've been thinking this was all planned 6 months before the election.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:53:59 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

And in doing so, historians see an effort by a leader modeling the relationship on his own time as vice president and setting up his deputy to be his most important and visible surrogate.

“He’s making a very public show of this,” said Joel Goldstein, a St. Louis University professor and a leading expert on the vice presidency. “That’s important to credentialize her, to send the message that she is important."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-grooms-harris-top-surrogate-public-displays-togetherness

So the historians didn't see the sham election in which the mattress-backed slut didn't get any attention from the voters and so, for the first time in history, they have to parade the VP around to convince people that the person holding the office is fit to advance.

Because the guy in the Oval Office wasn't fit to hold the office in the first place and the broad was chosen merely because she had a very well used vagina, a big mouth and a tan.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Grooming?"  Gosh, I hope he didn't get any hair stuck in his teeth....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

So the historians didn't see the sham election in which the mattress-backed slut didn't get any attention from the voters and so, for the first time in history, they have to parade the VP around to convince people that the person holding the office is fit to advance.

Because the guy in the Oval Office wasn't fit to hold the office in the first place and the broad was chosen merely because she had a very well used vagina, a big mouth and a tan.
All that and a very short record as the most “progressive” senator on Capitol Hill.

Gotta hand it to the rats & rat media - they got an absolutely incompetent undistinguished Maoist all the way to the White House.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Groom? 

Like how the dude at the Lincoln Project did it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Now you see him, soon you won't.
But she will still be there.

Offline mountaineer

Grooming like baboons picking bugs off each other?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden could not groom a moustache hanging below his idiot nose.  Talk about the dumb leading the dumber!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
China Joe recently thought to himself “why not take Harris under my wing and begin grooming her as my top surrogate” donchya know.

And here I've been thinking this was all planned 6 months before the election.
I thought she already had her hand two feet up his arse making his lips move...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Since when do the President and VP travel together? What if the plane went down: President Pelosi?
BraveHeart    @Braveheart_USA
Can anyone see the problem with this photograph?

8:59 PM · Mar 19, 2021

https://twitter.com/Braveheart_USA/status/1373076678335942661
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The president and VP never do.  But these two clowns, sure!  Why not?

Offline skeeter

I thought she already had her hand two feet up his arse making his lips move...
I think so. And Obama has his up her’s. Tragic.