Author Topic: Lindsey Graham, House Republicans Promote Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Amid Border Crisis  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham, House Republicans Promote Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Amid Border Crisis

John Binder 17 Mar 2021

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), along with a group of House Republicans led by Rep. Maria Salazar (R-FL), is promoting an amnesty plan for illegal aliens living in the United States as border crossings skyrocket at the U.S.-Mexico border.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Salazar unveiled an amnesty plan that would provide green cards to illegal aliens enrolled and eligible for former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and gives work visas to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens in the U.S.

The full list of GOP lawmakers backing the plan include:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
    Rep. David Valado (R-CA)
    Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
    Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI)
    Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT)
    Rep. Blake Moore (R-UT)
    Rep. John Curtis (R-UT)
    Rep. Carlos Gimenez (R-FL)
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA)
    Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-NY)

Specifically, the amnesty — dubbed the “Dignity Proposal” — would give legal resident status to anywhere from 1.5 to 3.5 million illegal aliens who are enrolled and eligible for DACA. Eventually, these illegal aliens can apply for green cards and obtain American citizenship.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/lindsey-graham-house-republicans-promote-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens-amid-border-crisis/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If we had to lose the senate to the rats why couldn’t we have at least gotten rid of this nance in the bargain?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Lindsey Graham, House Republicans Promote Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Amid Border Crisis

John Binder 17 Mar 2021

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), along with a group of House Republicans led by Rep. Maria Salazar (R-FL), is promoting an amnesty plan for illegal aliens living in the United States as border crossings skyrocket at the U.S.-Mexico border.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Salazar unveiled an amnesty plan that would provide green cards to illegal aliens enrolled and eligible for former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and gives work visas to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens in the U.S.

The full list of GOP lawmakers backing the plan include:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
    Rep. David Valado (R-CA)
    Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
    Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI)
    Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT)
    Rep. Blake Moore (R-UT)
    Rep. John Curtis (R-UT)
    Rep. Carlos Gimenez (R-FL)
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA)
    Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-NY)

Specifically, the amnesty — dubbed the “Dignity Proposal” — would give legal resident status to anywhere from 1.5 to 3.5 million illegal aliens who are enrolled and eligible for DACA. Eventually, these illegal aliens can apply for green cards and obtain American citizenship.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/lindsey-graham-house-republicans-promote-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens-amid-border-crisis/#

Grahamnesty I'm not surprised about, but take note that Rubio is not included.  I've been watching him.  This is the 2nd time recently that he's been on the more conservative side.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
With friends like this...