Archives > Radio Shows

Cumulus/Westwood One To Move Dan Bongino Into Rush Limbaugh Timeslot

<< < (3/8) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
:bkmk:

Bigun:
Rush was my soul mate. Didn't really need to listen to his show (although I often did) because I knew what he was going to say before he said it. Bongino is another Shawn Hannity for me and I can barely stand to hear him speak. I'll try to listen but not going to guarantee how long that will last.

mystery-ak:
March 18, 2021
Dan Bongino to take Rush Limbaugh’s time slot as radio syndication giants battle for his listeners
By Thomas Lifson

Of course, nobody can replace Rush, but Westwood One, a syndicator whose parent also owns many of the biggest stations that carried the late talk show giant, is making a bid to grab his audience by moving Dan Bongino’s talk show to Rush’s time slot (noon to 3 PM Eastern) and replacing Rush in many of the top ten markets where its parent Cumulus Media owns the stations on which Rush appeared.

Rush’s show, currently being guest-hosted, is syndicated by Premier Networks, a subsidiary of iHeartMedia, which owns more than 850 AM and FM radio stations across the nation. Thus, the two giants of radio station ownership and syndication are about to enter a titanic battle for the biggest radio audience in modern history.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/dan_bongino_to_take_rush_limbaughs_time_slot_as_radio_syndication_giants_battle_for_his_listeners_.html

Idiot:
I really like Dan, but I don't think he can keep an audience for 3 hours a day.  I kind of get bored listening to his youtube channel for an hour.

mountaineer:
In Pittsburgh, the station that carried Rush added Rose Tennent to the 12-3 slot. She used to be with Jim Quinn on local radio, currently has a show on another local station and has filled in for Hannity a few times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version