Author Topic: Feinstein says she intends to serve full term  (Read 646 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feinstein says she intends to serve full term
« on: March 16, 2021, 06:53:56 pm »
Feinstein says she intends to serve full term
By Jordain Carney - 03/16/21 01:47 PM EDT

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that she intends to serve her full term, which runs into early 2025.

Feinstein’s comments, made to reporters in the Capitol, come after California Gov. Gavin Newsom said that he would name a Black woman to the seat if Feinstein retires.

Feinstein, 87, downplayed the comments from Newsom, and made clear that she has no plans to step down early.

"Please, we're very good friends. I don't think he meant that the way some people thought," she told reporters when asked about Newsom's comments.

Feinstein said that she hadn't spoken to Newsom but that their relationship was "good and strong."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/543437-feinstein-says-she-intends-to-serve-full-term
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Feinstein says she intends to serve full term
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 07:19:42 pm »
California Sen. Feinstein reportedly struggling with memory, raising questions about age
ABC 7, Dec 10, 2020

https://abc7.com/dianne-feinstein-ca-senators-senate-judiciary-committe-chuck-schumer/8671919/

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 07:23:26 pm »
A pharmacist says he has filled Alzheimer's prescriptions for members of Congress
“They’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.”
Vox, Oct 11, 2017

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/11/16458142/congress-alzheimers-pharmacist

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 07:39:05 pm »
Gavin Newsom Promises to Replace Dianne Feinstein with Black Woman; But Feinstein Not Retiring Yet
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/16/gavin-newsom-promises-to-replace-dianne-feinstein-with-black-woman-feinstein-not-retiring-yet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 09:09:57 pm »

Damnit, I remember that face from my youth and it scared the hell out of me!

Anyone else?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 09:13:43 pm »
Damnit, I remember that face from my youth and it scared the hell out of me!

Anyone else?

I was thinking Crypt Keeper but have forgotten how to find and post images.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 09:14:44 pm »
A pharmacist says he has filled Alzheimer's prescriptions for members of Congress
“They’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.”
Vox, Oct 11, 2017

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/11/16458142/congress-alzheimers-pharmacist
They aren't making the laws of the land. Twenty-something unelected nobody staffers are.

And that goes all the way up to the top.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 10:01:27 pm »
DiFei is the daughter of Rameses III? :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2021, 10:12:44 pm »
Let's hope God has other ideas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2021, 11:28:23 pm »
She better keep a sharp lookout over her shoulder for this guy:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2021, 11:35:10 pm »
She should have been tarred an' feathered an' run out of office when she hired that ChiComm spy as her office manager.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2021, 11:37:10 pm »
Put her in line for one of those full term abortion things and they can snip off her head.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 12:08:53 am »
She better keep a sharp lookout over her shoulder for this guy:

She's 87; right up there with Sloe Joe and Nutty Nancy.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 05:23:43 am »
I was thinking Crypt Keeper but have forgotten how to find and post images.
@skeeter Ask and ye shall receive

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 04:48:01 pm »
@skeeter Ask and ye shall receive

Thanks! The resemblance is uncanny.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 04:55:52 pm »
She just wants the opportunity to face up at the Capitol Rotunda for more than a few minutes.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 05:14:11 pm »
She's 87; right up there with Sloe Joe and Nutty Nancy.

I know this is hard to believe but Demented Joe is 9 years younger than Feinstein.  I think Joe's the product of damage from two exploratory brain surgeries more than anything else. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2021, 06:08:23 pm »
I know this is hard to believe but Demented Joe is 9 years younger than Feinstein.  I think Joe's the product of damage from two exploratory brain surgeries more than anything else.
Dementia can strike at any age. My father was in his early 60s when he started to slip, and he was dead by 69. Having said that, I don't doubt that Joe's aneurysms (or whatever they were) have played a part in his brain damage.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2021, 07:55:28 pm »
Dieing Feinstein, may she warm up in a hotter place.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2021, 08:07:56 pm »
Dementia can strike at any age. My father was in his early 60s when he started to slip, and he was dead by 69. Having said that, I don't doubt that Joe's aneurysms (or whatever they were) have played a part in his brain damage.

Brain bleeds, aneurysms, or trans ischemic attacks are likely what he has or has experienced. I have observed from the video that I have seen of him, worsening of symptoms, so he has some type of dementia. I have been around those with dementia and those with Alzheimer's; I believe he has Alzheimer's.  It's just a matter of time before they have no choice but to have him step down.  My bet is sooner rather than later.

It's taken them till the 25th of March since he's been sworn in to piece together a tape of him that they can present to the public.  I lay you odds that he will not stick around to answer questions, his press sec'y will or Kamel.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2021, 10:46:58 pm »
Thanks! The resemblance is uncanny.
@skeeter I use Imgur for posting images, I find what I want with a gooogle(I know, bad guys) and save it to disk than use Imgur to set it up for posting. I am probably doing it in a very clunky way but I'm kind of deficient in the techno gene department.....or lazy.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2021, 10:51:53 pm »
@skeeter I use Imgur for posting images, I find what I want with a gooogle(I know, bad guys) and save it to disk than use Imgur to set it up for posting. I am probably doing it in a very clunky way but I'm kind of deficient in the techno gene department.....or lazy.
Not as lazy as I, apparently.