Author Topic: Trump: Supreme Court should be 'ashamed' for not overturning election  (Read 677 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Supreme Court should be 'ashamed' for not overturning election
By Jonathan Easley - 03/16/21 08:18 PM EDT

Former President Trump blasted the Supreme Court for refusing to hear his campaign’s election challenges, saying on Tuesday that the high court lacked the “courage” it needed to overturn the 2020 election results.

In an interview with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo, Trump repeated his claims that the election had been stolen from him because states moved to allow expanded access to mail balloting due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Trump lost scores of court challenges and his own Justice Department disputed the idea that there was widespread fraud in the election. However, the former president on Tuesday unloaded on the courts for refusing to throw out Democratic votes in states that changed their election laws to expand access to voting.

“The Democrats used COVID to do things they can’t believe they got away with, that they didn’t get their legislatures approve, and our courts and the Supreme Court didn’t have the courage to overturn elections that should have been overturned because you’re talking about decisive amounts, hundreds of thousands and even millions of votes,” Trump said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/543543-trump-supreme-court-should-be-ashamed-for-not-overturning-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump: Supreme Court should be 'ashamed' for not overturning election
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 01:13:29 am »
The shill is so happy they get to run another story trashing Trump.

But he’s absolutely right. When American needed SCOTUS most SCOTUS, or more specifically John Roberts, ran for the tall grass.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 02:24:19 am »
Trump didn't lose scores of court challenges.

The courts refused to hear the cases.

There is a difference. No evidence was presented in court, no arguments made, and you can't lose a contest that did not happen.

I would absolutely love to see even one fully considered case, complete with discovery and evidence presented by both sides, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Looking, however at undead Joe Biden, go ahead and try to convince me that 80,000,000 people voted for him, especially considering the hundreds (not tens of thousands or millions) riveted to the screen for his live feeds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 03:44:23 am »
John Roberts was a manipulated useful stooge of the left over Obamacare, and even dared to disagree with himself.  The real mystery was how and why so many people trusted and were deceived by him FOR SO LONG!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 04:38:46 am »
What did he say that was untrue?

https://rumble.com/embed/vc3utd/?pub=4

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 04:32:26 pm »
SCOTUS should be mortally ashamed for failing to do its constitutionally mandated duty. They have absolutely NO right to refuse to hear cases in which they have original jurisdiction! None what-so-ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 04:33:35 pm »

There is a difference. No evidence was presented in court, no arguments made, and you can't lose a contest that did not happen.

I would absolutely love to see even one fully considered case, complete with discovery and evidence presented by both sides, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Looking, however at undead Joe Biden, go ahead and try to convince me that 80,000,000 people voted for him, especially considering the hundreds (not tens of thousands or millions) riveted to the screen for his live feeds.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 04:45:48 pm »
Well,they would be if they had any sense of shame,but they don't.

You can't expect them to suddenly start acting like honorable men any more than you expect to see rabbits start flying.

They are whores.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 04:48:29 pm »
John Roberts was a manipulated useful stooge of the left over Obamacare, and even dared to disagree with himself. 
The real mystery was how and why so many people trusted and were deceived by him FOR SO LONG!
[/b]

@christian

Not really. He is a member of the Capitol Hill homosexual mafia. Why else do you think Boy Jorge nominated him? They belong to the same secret "pillow biting club".

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 04:53:32 pm »
Well,they would be if they had any sense of shame,but they don't.

You can't expect them to suddenly start acting like honorable men any more than you expect to see rabbits start flying.

They are whores.
This could be said for all 3 branches and every alphabet soup government organization in the District of Criminals.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 05:15:57 pm »
This could be said for all 3 branches and every alphabet soup government organization in the District of Criminals.

@RetBobbyMI

True. Not happy about it,but it's still true.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 05:39:47 pm »

That was part of the FIX. All planned and scripted by the UNIPARTY with full cooperation of the Republican Party. The plan was executed to perfection all the way up to including the SCOTUS. The UNIPARTY knew well in advance nothing would be done in the local, state, Federal courts and the SCOTUS would LEAGALIZE election fraud for future elections. Now the challenge for the UNIPARTY is to keep the Republican Party alive to keep the UNIPARTY functioning and fool the voters there is a TWO Party System running the country. If and when the people figure out the REPUBLICAN PARTY needs to be done away with if FAIR elections are ever to be held again the healing will start. The UNIPARTY is not DUMB. Select RINOS like McCarthy will be allowed to win and even hold a position of POWER but he or they will never do anything except what they are told. The fraud will make it look like something happening ( small non important ) things to keep HOPE alive and belief in the FAKE 2 Party System. They also have enlisted the services to carry this out of the ONE person who could start a NEW PARTY, TRUMP. He is on board 100% with the RINO Party to get RINOS reelected and any replacements be RINOS but fool you into believing they are CONSERVATIVES. Just watch any results as they come about?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:44:02 pm by Longiron »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 08:09:40 pm »
It was Pence's job to Certify or not the election, it all fell on Pence. Pence gave the Presidency to Biden.  Pence and democrats had an amazing amount of allies that betrayed their oaths of office, to accomplish the dirty deeds they got away with.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 09:30:44 pm »
The shill is so happy they get to run another story trashing Trump.

But he’s absolutely right. When American needed SCOTUS most SCOTUS, or more specifically John Roberts, ran for the tall grass.

Not just Roberts, where were Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett?

Alitio & Thomas were the only ones who showed any courage. I think the country would be better off if Pubs nominated/confirmed political activists to the courts the way the Rats do.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Longiron

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 10:09:35 pm »
It was Pence's job to Certify or not the election, it all fell on Pence. Pence gave the Presidency to Biden.  Pence and democrats had an amazing amount of allies that betrayed their oaths of office, to accomplish the dirty deeds they got away with.

So True! Pence was in and part of the FIX! :patriot:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 10:37:03 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"But he’s absolutely right. When American needed SCOTUS most SCOTUS, or more specifically John Roberts, ran for the tall grass."

This was to be expected of Roberts.

However,
It WAS NOT "to be expected" of Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Barrett, who along with Clarence Thomas and Sam Alito could have over-ruled Roberts and the leftists in a 5-4 vote to hear the case.

I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those three.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:15 pm »
Trump is angry, rightfully so, that those he appointed to the Court to uphold the Constitution flatly refused to do so when they were the last barrier between America and tyranny.

Now that they've grown and made the NY Slimes happy, they'll feel free to grow more.

SSDD.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.