Author Topic: PHOTO: American Airlines Announces Investigation into John Kerry’s Violation of Federal Mask Mandate  (Read 593 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 17 Mar 2021

John Kerry, President Biden’s administration’s climate envoy, appeared to forgo a mask while flying first class on an American Airlines flight from Boston to Washington, violating the federal mask mandate, prompting an investigation from the airline.

The purported violation of the federal mask mandate occurred on Wednesday as Kerry departed Boston. A photo, first published by The Tennessee Star, shows the climate czar appearing to read a book, his face completely exposed. According to the outlet, Kerry was not eating or drinking:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/american-airlines-announces-investigation-into-john-kerrys-violation-of-federal-mask-mandate-on-flight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

John Kerry flying commercial?  I call BS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American Airlines 'looking into' photo of John Kerry without a mask on plane
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/543744-american-airlines-looking-into-photo-of-john-kerry-without-a-mask-on-plane

White House Silent on Photos of John Kerry Not Wearing Mask on Commercial Flight
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American Airlines Under Fire for Lack of Mask Enforcement on Flights After Letting John Kerry Violate Policy Without Consequence
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/american-airlines-john-kerry-violate-mask-policy-no-consequence/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Interesting story....

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think he is wearing a mask.  A very ugly one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
An "investigation" they may conduct, but if they know what's good for them, that's as far as it will go...

Offline libertybele

Like this is even news.  He's a DEM.  He can do what he wants.  Who's going to stop him??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Hannah Bleau 17 Mar 2021

John Kerry, President Biden’s administration’s climate envoy, appeared to forgo a mask while flying first class on an American Airlines flight from Boston to Washington, violating the federal mask mandate, prompting an investigation from the airline.

The purported violation of the federal mask mandate occurred on Wednesday as Kerry departed Boston. A photo, first published by The Tennessee Star, shows the climate czar appearing to read a book, his face completely exposed. According to the outlet, Kerry was not eating or drinking:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">SPOTTED: Liberal hypocrite & Biden Admin official @JohnKerry flouting @JoeBiden&#39;s Federal mask mandate.

NOTE: His mask is off & he isn’t eating or drinking. Will he be fined for breaking the law & banned from flying @AmericanAir like regular citizens would be?#LiberalPrivilege pic.twitter.com/3j7j57jXVI</p>— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 17, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/american-airlines-announces-investigation-into-john-kerrys-violation-of-federal-mask-mandate-on-flight/
Actually his mask is hanging off of his left ear.  I don't see the big deal.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Actually his mask is hanging off of his left ear.  I don't see the big deal.

I don't care either, except for the fact the Federal Regulations require a mask be worn properly (covering mouth and nose) unless eating which he was not doing.  Kerry deliberately broke a regulation us serfs have to follow.  American Airlines had placed the little people on the "No Fly" list for this.

"Rules for thee, but not for me!"  That's the big deal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: