Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene Slams Guam National Guard Visit as 'Political Theater'  (Read 476 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
National Guard leaders maintain their outfit is a "non-partisan entity" even after a contingent of uniformed members from Guam were filmed marching to the office of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., after a weeks-old political gaffe, in an incident Greene slammed as "political theater."

The Guam National Guard's visit on Monday came two weeks after the freshman congresswoman appeared to mistakenly refer to Guam, a United States territory, as a foreign country. The Washington Examiner pointed out that during an appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference in late February, Greene said: "We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not, for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever."

The Hill tweeted video of the Guard members, led by Guam’s congressional delegate Michael San Nicolas, at Greene’s office. San Nicolas had promised last week to bring cookies to Greene’s office as a result of the blunder, the Examiner noted.

Before the visit to her office, San Nicolas told The Guam Daily Post: "Congresswoman Greene is a new member, and we will be paying a visit to her and delivering delicious Chamorro Chip Cookies as part of our ongoing outreach to new members to introduce them to our wonderful island of Guam."

Though Greene wasn't present for the encounter, she blasted the move on Tuesday morning as a stunt and used the opportunity to draw attention to the controversial topic of the National Guard troops who are still securing the U.S. Capitol complex.

"It’s time for our great men and women of the National Guard to go home and be with their families," Greene tweeted. "The Democrats need to stop using them as political theater and drama on Capitol Hill. Shame on Democrats for disrespecting our military."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/greene-guard-guam-cookies/2021/03/16/id/1014014/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

Greene's in her mid 40s. By the time she would have had US History in school the Spanish-American War would have gotten short-shrift, as American imperialism, or been skipped over almost entirely. AOC probably just learned, through this kerfuffle and stunt, that Guam isn't a moon of Uranus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good to know that Guam's National Guard has so much money that they can send members to the Congress as a stunt. They probably feel a clever and special but better hope that the democrats don't remember this at appropriation time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good to know that Guam's National Guard has so much money that they can send members to the Congress as a stunt. They probably feel a clever and special but better hope that the democrats don't remember this at appropriation time.

The Guam NG are there as part of the "security" on the fence at the Capitol.  This bleep Congress critter from the Island just scooped them up and paraded them through the House office building to MTG's office in violation of a couple of UCMJ articles and at least one DoD Directive.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Guam NG are there as part of the "security" on the fence at the Capitol.  This bleep Congress critter from the Island just scooped them up and paraded them through the House office building to MTG's office in violation of a couple of UCMJ articles and at least one DoD Directive.

I take it you don't like soldiers being paraded like toy soldiers.  Neither do I.  They didn't even leave her a cookie, of which they brought dozens for some reason I can't fathom.

I really hate these people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I take it you don't like soldiers being paraded like toy soldiers.  Neither do I.  They didn't even leave her a cookie, of which they brought dozens for some reason I can't fathom.

I really hate these people.

No I don't.  It irks me more than I can possibly describe here.  We aren't as you said "toy soldiers"...we aren't the playthings of some Progressive congresscritter or a Four Star member of woke.mil

It's using us for everything we're not supposed to be.

Offline Hoodat

The Guam National Guard's visit on Monday came two weeks after the freshman congresswoman appeared to mistakenly refer to Guam, a United States territory, as a foreign country. The Washington Examiner pointed out that during an appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference in late February, Greene said: "We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not, for what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever."

As a general rule, any time you see liberals use the word "appear", it means they are about to paint a false picture that does not resemble the actual photo of what happened.

And as a geographic fact, Guam is not locate anywhere near America.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-