Author Topic: White House Promises To Have Biden Ready To Do A Presser Nine Weeks Into Office  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House Promises To Have Biden Ready To Do A Presser Nine Weeks Into Office
March 17, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

President Joe Biden will host his first White House press conference nine weeks after he first assumed office, press secretary Jen Psaki announced on Tuesday.

Biden’s formal interaction with the press is scheduled for March 25, more than two months after his inauguration on Jan. 20. While the president has briefly interacted with reporters in passing since the beginning of his term, Biden delayed official discussions with the press far longer than at least 15 of his most recent predecessors such as former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama.

Even in brief interactions, however, Biden’s speech is littered with gaffes and incoherent mumblings such as forgetting his Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name. “I want to thank the former general,” Biden began. “I keep calling him general, but my … the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

It is still unclear when Biden plans to address Congress about his agenda and the state of the nation. While most U.S. presidents formally address the legislative body shortly after they assume office, White House officials such as Psaki and Chief of Staff Ron Klain claimed Biden was too busy trying to push his $1.9 trillion COVID-19 spending bill to bother speaking to a joint session.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/17/white-house-promises-to-have-biden-ready-to-do-a-presser-nine-weeks-into-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
 :rollin :pop41:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Right...Joe Biden live.  That is a stretch on any given day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mikezpen

He'll have people there to answer most questions.

But I cannot imagine anyone going after him with anything hard. Unless some Newsmax type sneaks in there, all he'll get are nerfballs lobbed up at him.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:47:10 pm by mikezpen »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The demented one should have the video tape ready to show by the 25th. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is only days or weeks away from have to be watered twice a day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So, trying to decide if I want to watch it to see how badly he messes it up  and get a good laugh or not watch it, because in the end what he says will be depressing and just tick me off.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So, trying to decide if I want to watch it to see how badly he messes it up  and get a good laugh or not watch it, because in the end what he says will be depressing and just tick me off.

He won't mess up.  Biden will be practicing the answers loaded on the teleprompter to the approved questions until his delivery is smooth as silk @libertybele   ---

Offline PeteS in CA

And after that presser, how many weeks will he be in rehab? The Betty Ford Clinic has openings .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.