Author Topic: Trump urges supporters to get coronavirus vaccine  (Read 1566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump urges supporters to get coronavirus vaccine
« on: March 17, 2021, 01:03:48 am »
Trump urges supporters to get coronavirus vaccine
By Tal Axelrod - 03/16/21 08:04 PM EDT

Former President Trump on Tuesday urged his supporters to get vaccinated against the coronavirus as concern grows over polls showing GOP vaccine hesitancy.

Making a rare media appearance on Fox News, Trump said he would “recommend” the shots that are currently being distributed but added a caveat about respecting individual freedoms.

“I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people who don’t want to get it and a lot of people who voted for me, frankly, and we have our freedoms, and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also,” he told Fox News's Maria Bartiromo, adding that “it’s a great vaccine, and it’s a safe vaccine.”

The comments mark the first time that the former president has openly advocated for his followers to get a coronavirus shot. Vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson have been authorized in the U.S., with more than 110 million doses administered so far.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/543538-trump-urges-supporters-to-receive-coronavirus-vaccine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump urges supporters to get coronavirus vaccine
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 01:41:39 am »
I had no problem with the vaccine...until I read this. Now I am kind of cautious about it.
Unfortunately, being part of the VA system I may forced to get it. Whether I want it or not.

Major European nations suspend use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine over reports of blood clots

By FRANK JORDANS
ASSOCIATED PRESS |
MAR 15, 2021 AT 4:09 PM

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/vaccine/ct-aud-nw-astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-blood-clots-20210315-cb75hg3qpngcjhqtrm4t7yts3a-story.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 02:12:26 am »
Trump got the vaccine rolling but the current administration is handling the process now.  Why oh why would I now trust it especially coming from the same group that just spit on us and stole an election?  If many didn't feel this way they wouldn't have Trump making this plea.  The fact that he's complying is troubling.

Secondly he had COVID-19 yet the article states he got the vaccine.  So it's confusing....there is or isn't herd immunity?  Can you still get the virus after you've already had it?  Then in essence it is like the flu?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 02:19:48 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 02:43:40 am »
The people who are about to 'mandate' getting vaccine, Biden's puppetmasters, are the same people who said only a few weeks ago that they would NEVER take a vaccine that was developed by Trump.
The vaccine is Horrible! I will NEVER take it.
...12 weeks later...
Everyone must take Biden's vaccine!

Democrats are amazing. They have no self respect or dignity at all. Not even a single tiny drop. 
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 02:46:30 am »
NOPE. Not kosher.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 02:54:58 am »
Recommend away, that’s fine.

I’m not in a high risk group, so for a virus with a .01 mortality rate for people in my category I’ll pass.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 02:58:56 am »
Nope. Not getting it. I have heard that thousands have died from the vaccine.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that supposedly younger people weren't affected by the virus yet now there's talk about vaccinating our children?

Too much conflicting data to trust it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 03:06:38 am »
There are several articles which claim deaths from the vaccines are being 'covered up' by the health care system.
The idea being that not reporting deaths or complications from the vaccine, "is for the greater good".
So we don't really know how many people have died from the vaccine. They will not release the data.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 03:15:28 am »
There are several articles which claim deaths from the vaccines are being 'covered up' by the health care system.
The idea being that not reporting deaths or complications from the vaccine, "is for the greater good".
So we don't really know how many people have died from the vaccine. They will not release the data.

That's another issue that I question...the vaccine is being rolled out in my local grocery store but it's not available from my doctor's office...so how then are the side effects and deaths truly being tracked?  Oh...the group of physicians in this area that have been given the vaccine are so far all Hispanic...so...you decide..

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 03:40:07 am »
Oh, for cripes sake, Trump didn't "urge" anyone or anything,

Q:  I know you got the vaccine.  Do you recommend others get it?

A:  Yes, .... I know we have our freedoms and I appreciate that .... it's a safe vaccine.  It's saving lives.

Q:  Tell us about Operation Warp Speed .....

https://rumble.com/embed/vc3v5l/?pub=4

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 03:44:13 am »

And there are as many articles disagreeing with these "reports".

Best advice:  Step away from the media and make an appointment and  have a zoom chat with your PCP --- the doc who knows your medical history and doesn't have a dog in the fight.  Then decide what to do.  We're adults; we can do this.

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 03:46:59 am »
I had no problem with the vaccine...until I read this. Now I am kind of cautious about it.
Unfortunately, being part of the VA system I may forced to get it. Whether I want it or not.

Major European nations suspend use of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine over reports of blood clots

By FRANK JORDANS
ASSOCIATED PRESS |

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/vaccine/ct-aud-nw-astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-blood-clots-20210315-cb75hg3qpngcjhqtrm4t7yts3a-story.html

Relax ...  Astra Zeneca's vaccine has not been approved in the US --- even for emergency use.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 05:02:09 pm »
 **nononono* :pigs fly:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 07:13:19 pm »

By FRANK JORDANS
ASSOCIATED PRESS |

Ignoring the weak basis for those nations' move, AstraZeneca's vaccine is not currently approved for use in the US. Also, the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use a totally different technology. J&J's uses the same technology, but differs in how the technology is used.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

From The SHill's article:

The comments mark the first time that the former president has openly advocated for his followers to get a coronavirus shot.

Unsurprisingly, this claim is false (Welcome to The SHill!). From https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-urges-skeptical-americans-to-take-covid-vaccine/ , Trump Urges Skeptical Americans to Take COVID Vaccine:

Trump addressed the issue during his CPAC address in Orlando last month, taking credit for the roll out and urging his supporters to seek out the vaccine.

“We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine,” Trump said during his CPAC speech. “It shows you how un-painful all that vaccine shot is. So everybody go get your shot. He forgot so it wasn’t very traumatic obviously, but he got his shot and it’s good that he got his shot.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 07:19:47 pm »
And there are as many articles disagreeing with these "reports".

Best advice:  Step away from the media and make an appointment and  have a zoom chat with your PCP --- the doc who knows your medical history and doesn't have a dog in the fight.  Then decide what to do.  We're adults; we can do this.

Ya well, I had a talk with one of my doctors if I should get it because I have a 'condition' that they do not have a cure nor do they know the cause and she told me that she "thinks" that getting the vaccine should be ok, and for my other disease that they do not have a cure nor do they know the cause,  to consult with that doctor.  So  I'm waiting to hear back from that office.

So ... IMHO in my case it's a crap shoot.  The first doctor didn't give me a definite go ahead and get it answer.

I think that the vaccine is likely more detrimental to some then COVID itself.  If I get COVID and kick the bucket I'll  be symptom and pain free!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 07:23:20 pm by libertybele »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 07:24:09 pm »

Doesn't anyone find it odd that supposedly younger people weren't affected by the virus yet now there's talk about vaccinating our children?

Too much conflicting data to trust it.

Considering how many 10s or 100s of thousands of people it would take to "cover up" "thousands have died from the vaccine", this conspiracy theory is patently absurd, both for the sheer numbers of conspirators and for the impossibility of that many keeping a cover on the "cover up".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 07:25:37 pm »
Ya well, I had a talk with one of my doctors if I should get it because I have a 'condition' that they do not have a cure nor do they no the cause and she told me that she "thinks" that it should be ok, and for my other symptom that they do not have a cure nor do they know the cause,  to consult with him.  So  I'm waiting to hear back from that office.

So ... IMHO in my case it's a crap shoot.  The first doctor didn't give me a definite go ahead and get it.

I'm certain there are anecdotal cases of those who similarly suffer adverse affects from any flu vaccine on any given year. Thats why I never get those, either.

Everything regarding this Covid crap is being hyped every which way all out of proportion, IMO.

When I hit a high risk category I'm sure I'll start considering being vaccinated on a regular basis. Its all about costs/benefits.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2021, 07:29:29 pm »
I think that the vaccine is likely more detrimental to some then COVID itself. ...

After two weeks in bed in the hospital and 2 months so far working to regain my strength and stamina, I'd have vastly preferred two lost weekends due to significant reactions to the vaccinations (not that reactions that severe are common).

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2021, 10:52:16 pm »
Professor Molecular Genetics about mRNA vaccines....

https://citizenfreepress.com/column-3/professor-of-molecular-genetics-issues-chilling-warning-on-covid-mrna-vaccines/

People are just falling in line to get a vaccine because other people are doing it.   â€œIRREVERSIBLE”

Here is a partial transcript of the first video of the Professor of Molecular Genetics --    (watch the video for full transcript)

Then the real adverse events will happen, against whatever is the real mRNA in the vaccines, and when the person vaccinated comes across (this coronavirus) sometime later …. what happened in the animal studies, 20% or 50% or 100% of the animals died. Among people over 80, maybe about 2.5% will experience severe side effects, adverse events where people cannot work or live life normally.

Then with the 2nd vaccination, it could be 1 in 10 or ten percent. For the over 80-year-olds, I would think that 80% of them would have life-limiting reactions or die when they come across the messenger RNA again.

For others (not elderly) it could be half of the people who could be severely harmed.

What it does is this gene therapy or medical device is setting up an autoimmune disease chronically.

It’s anaphylaxis in the first wave. It’s anaphylaxis +allergic reaction the 2nd wave. But the 3rd reaction occurs when you come across whatever the messenger RNA is against (virus), and now you have stimulated your immune system to have low-grade autoimmune disease, not immunity to yourself per se because the mRNA is expressing a viral protein.

Now you’ve made yourself into a genetically modified organism, and so the immune system that is meant to push the viruses or bacteria out… now the autoimmune reaction is attacking your body low grade.

Now months later when you come across the virus that stimulates the immune system to get rid of the virus and when the immune system sees that you have viral proteins in your own cells and organs, then about a week later (the adaptive immune system kicks in, the mechanism that makes specific long-term memory antibodies against a pathogen) and you go into organ failure.

Because your immune system is killing your own organs. Those patients will present as sepsis initially. Then later you die of organ failure.

If you have one or two co-morbidities, the energy the immune system requires will make the older person very tired and exhausted and they don’t have the capacity to survive if you have underlying conditions.

Normally, because the mRNA is in every cell of their body, it’s almost unstoppable. It destroys the heart, or the spleen, or the lungs, or the liver because the mRNA is expressing the protein in every cell.

Just as a solution, what we urgently need, just as a repository, 1 in 100, or 1 in 200 vaccine vials injected, to be set aside, especially into the elderly in the care homes. They need to be stored in a biorepository of the vaccine vials randomly, so when the people start to die, we can actually see what is in this vaccine. We should be doing this now.

I am concerned that there are maybe multiple mRNAs in this vaccine, not just something for coronavirus.

We urgently need quality control to randomly require doctors to give 1 in 100 vaccine vials to a repository and someone like me could forensically analyze what’s in these vaccines.

So, when the elderly start dying, we will know. We should be knowing now what’s in them. It’s absolutely a dangerous gene therapy. Should not be given to the elderly,” emphasized Professor Cahill.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2021, 11:29:51 pm »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:30:48 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2021, 11:46:28 pm »
From the article above:

Dr. Dolores Cahill, professor of molecular genetics, School of Medicine at University College Dublin, and chairwoman of Irish Freedom Party

Actually, she's a "professor of translational medicine at University College Dublin", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Freedom_Party .

mRNA vaccines are not "gene therapy" because mRNA is not used by the nucleus or mitochondrion, where chromosomes and their genes are located. mRNA is used by the ribosome, the cell's protein assembly organelle.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2021, 11:49:07 pm »
From the article above:

Actually, she's a "professor of translational medicine at University College Dublin", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Freedom_Party .

mRNA vaccines are not "gene therapy" because mRNA is not used by the nucleus or mitochondrion, where chromosomes and their genes are located. mRNA is used by the ribosome, the cell's protein assembly organelle.
blah blah blah It's still all genetic engineering not fit for humans or animals.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2021, 12:08:44 am »
I'm certain there are anecdotal cases of those who similarly suffer adverse affects from any flu vaccine on any given year. Thats why I never get those, either.

Everything regarding this Covid crap is being hyped every which way all out of proportion, IMO.

When I hit a high risk category I'm sure I'll start considering being vaccinated on a regular basis. Its all about costs/benefits.

I've gotten the flu vaccine 2x. 1st time I became very ill. 2nd time I did ok.

I am pretty high risk and I still think the risk of getting the vaccine for me, outweigh the benefits.  I don't do well with some meds anyways and I'm allergic to a particular type of antibiotic.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2021, 12:31:24 am »
I'm allergic to a particular type of antibiotic.

I'm allergic to people in white coats telling me what to do. Goes double for suits.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2021, 12:32:24 am »
Best advice:  Step away from the media and make an appointment and  have a zoom chat with your PCP --- the doc who knows your medical history and doesn't have a dog in the fight.

Haven't had one of those since ObamaCare took effect.  In the mean time, I will consider input from these two sources:

1.  The NIH.  Their reported data indicates that immunity developed after recovery is robust and long-lasting, which is entirely consistent with what is know about 99.9% of every other virus known to man.

2.  CDC employees that I know personally.  Not a single one of them is willing to take the vaccine themselves.  And each is willing to let go of their permanent government job if forced to take it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-