Author Topic: Russian Intern Applicant: Adam Kinzinger Dated Me, Asked For Photo ‘Without Underwear,’ Then I Got I  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russian Intern Applicant: Adam Kinzinger Dated Me, Asked For Photo ‘Without Underwear,’ Then I Got Intimidating Calls

03/16/2021 | Patrick Howley

Republican Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s office offered an internship to a Russian immigrant beauty queen who met Kinzinger through her internship application. She then dated Kinzinger for about four months and sent Kinzinger racy photos at his request, according to extensive communications between the woman and a NATIONAL FILE source. The woman, Olga Kambod, provided sexually charged and volatile 2018 text messages between herself and a phone number that matches Kinzinger’s former phone number on publicly available records. Kambod also provided emails from Kinzinger’s congressional staff discussing internship duties.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a frequent critic of the America First movement, became angry at Olga Kambod after she accused him of suffering from “low levels of testosterone,” according to messages Kambod provided to our source. Kambod did not end up serving as an intern for Kinzinger. Olga Kambod was subjected to an over-the-phone intimidation campaign including from a caller who identified himself as “Capitol Police” to silence her about her relationship with the congressman after Kinzinger began dating his current wife, according to Kambod.  “In my opinion he doesn’t respect women,” Olga Kambod confided to our source.

Olga Kambod, who reportedly graduated from law school and worked for a criminal defense attorney, was recently in the news for surviving an acid attack that left permanent scarring on one side of her face. Olga Kambod, who has a public Facebook page and also a personal Facebook profile on which she posts as “Olga Alexia,” provided extensive information and documentation to NATIONAL FILE’s source to verify her identity.

more
https://nationalfile.com/russian-intern-applicant-adam-kinzinger-dated-me-asked-for-photo-without-underwear-then-i-got-intimidating-calls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Maybe they'll impeach this a$$hole and get rid of him.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder if this is why he's been voting with the rats... :pondering:  :pop41:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like ole Adam had trouble getting the job done in the bedroom.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

From the article....
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a frequent critic of the America First movement, became angry at Olga Kambod after she accused him of suffering from “low levels of testosterone,”

A strange accusation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds to me like she sent the pictures sans panties and a lot more.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: