Author Topic: Jared Kushner Pens Wall Street Journal Op/Ed Gushing Praise on Biden Regime for Iran Policy  (Read 509 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Jared Kushner Pens Wall Street Journal Op/Ed Gushing Praise on Biden Regime for Iran Policy

Former president Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner recently released an op/ed in the Wall Street Journal praising President-imposed Joe Biden’s foreign policy on Iran.

“The Biden administration is making China a priority in its foreign policy, and rightly so,” Kushner wrote in the article.

Kushner was careful to continue paying lip service to Trump while pivoting back to his Democrat roots and praising Biden’s foreign policy decisions.

“The Biden administration, however, has one asset that the Trump administration never had—a relationship with Iran. While many were troubled by the Biden team’s opening offer to work with Europe and rejoin the Iran deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, I saw it as a smart diplomatic move,” he wrote.

“The Biden administration called Iran’s bluff. It revealed to the Europeans that the JCPOA is dead and only a new framework can bring stability for the future. When Iran asked for a reward merely for initiating negotiations, President Biden did the right thing and refused,” Kushner added.

He also waxed poetic about the possibility of the Biden regime bringing Jews and Muslims in the Middle East together.............

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jared-kushner-pens-wall-street-journal-op-ed-gushing-praise-on-biden-regime-for-iran-policy/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

I hope Kushner slips on a banana peel in front of a bus.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kushner's true colors are starting to show through. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.