Author Topic: U.S. Rep. Van Drew says South Jersey columnist made threats against him, his family  (Read 226 times)

Offline mountaineer

Van Drew says South Jersey columnist made threats against him, his family
Joseph P. Smith
Vineland Daily Journal
March 15, 2021
CAPE MAY COURTHOUSE – U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew on Monday accused a South Jersey newspaper columnist of leaving a “death threat” on his home phone and Ocean City police have visited the writer about the complaint.

Van Drew disclosed the threat at a news conference outside the courthouse on Main Street, flanked by Cape May County Sheriff Bob Nolan, and identified the columnist as John McCall of the Ocean City Sentinel.

McCall is not and never has been either a staff member or paid contributor, the newspaper's editor and publisher stated in an email later Monday.

According to a transcript of the voicemail provided to reporters at the news conference, McCall reportedly called the congressman a traitor and vowed to see Van Drew out of office.

“I would swear to your demise as a politician and I believe that you personally are a degenerate," the transcript read. "As a member of the New Jersey Press Association, I will do everything in my power to ensure that you are deposed if not dead. Anything I can do to basically get you out of office, I will do. You are a traitor Jeff Van Drew and you deserve the fate of all traitors.” ...
Courier Post online

Jack Posobiec@JackPosobiec
A journalist was caught making death threats against a US Congressman, threatening to sexually assault his wife, and 'violate his family' for leaving the Democrat Party
3:47 PM · Mar 15, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, that should persuade Van Drew of the error of his ways!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.