Author Topic: Report: Andrew Cuomo’s ‘Vaccine Czar’ Gauged Loyalty of County Officials  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Andrew Cuomo’s ‘Vaccine Czar’ Gauged Loyalty of County Officials

Katherine Rodriguez 15 Mar 2021

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D-NY) “vaccine czar” made phone calls to county officials over the past two weeks to see how loyal they were to the governor amid investigation over several sexual harassment claims against him, according to a report.

Larry Schwartz, who is in charge of New York’s vaccine rollout, called one Democrat county official who told the Washington Post the call was so unsettling they informed the public integrity unit of the New York state attorney general’s office.

“At best, it was inappropriate,” the unidentified official told the Post. “At worst, it was clearly over the ethical line.”

Schwartz, who is working as a volunteer for the state’s vaccine distribution, admitted he called the county officials but did so as a friend of Cuomo and did not discuss vaccines with them.

“I did have conversations with a number of County Executives from across the State to ascertain if they were maintaining their public position that there is an ongoing investigation by the State Attorney General and that we should wait for the findings of that investigation before drawing any conclusions,” he wrote in an emailed statement to the Post.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/15/report-andrew-cuomos-vaccine-czar-gauged-loyalty-county-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Add influence peddling to the list of charges Counselor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Nice little County you have going there...it would be a shame if some... tragedy were to befall your shipments of vaccine."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

“Cuomo’s Enforcer”: NY’s “Vaccine Czar” Conducted Loyalty Checks On County Officials After Scandals Erupted

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/03/15/cuomos-enforcer-nys-vaccine-czar-conducted-loyalty-checks-county-officials-scandals-erupted/

If this Washington Post report is accurate, Larry Schwartz took the “czar” part of his job title seriously. After several women accused Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment and misconduct, Schwartz started calling the county officials that worked with him on the COVID-19 pandemic to check their loyalty to the Love Gov. Now the state’s vaccine czar faces a pending ethics complaint, and New Yorkers have to wonder just how far Cuomo’s bullying goes:

Nice vaccines we've sent you, it'd be a shame if we had to cut you off because we can't trust your loyalty.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“Cuomo’s Enforcer”: NY’s “Vaccine Czar” Conducted Loyalty Checks On County Officials After Scandals Erupted

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/03/15/cuomos-enforcer-nys-vaccine-czar-conducted-loyalty-checks-county-officials-scandals-erupted/

Nice vaccines we've sent you, it'd be a shame if we had to cut you off because we can't trust your loyalty.

:tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nothing is left but our friendship ... be a shame if something were to happen to your vaccine shipments.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing is left but our friendship ... be a shame if something were to happen to your vaccine shipments.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.